MTN South Africa / poor service
I've been complaining since taking out my contract in 2011 July about various issues with my phone. The problems ranged from poor data service, unable to make or receive calls with full signal to software corruption. After the last time my phone crashed I took it to the store and they returned to me an apparent "new" phone that was even more problematic than my current one, on closer inspection I discovered that it was a refurbished model. I took it back again to the store and they just advised me that there is nothing they can do as MTN's policy is to swap out with refurbished phones 6 months after issuing a contract. They refuse to offer more assistance than to replace me once again with a refurbished phone with no guarantee around its reliability.
More MTN South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob