MTN / insurance query
I took out a contract for my wife, but the phone was stolen from her bag in a shop. We went through all the steps to block the phone, report it to the police, get a case number, blacklist the sim card. This happed on the 20th of February. When i send a mail to their costumer complaints, i get a mail back saying, "5 working days to resolve".
When i cal the MTN main office, i have to hold on for about an hour before speaking to some one, . Then i am transfered to the insurance department, again having to hold on for an hour. Even if i speak to a specific person, and resend the claim form to him/her specifically, there is just no resolve. I have been paying my account ever since, but i get no service. I sent a mail trying to cancel the contract, I tried through their web sight, and through Nashua mobile's sight, but i can't even find the number on the system. What must i do? In my opinion this is fraud, because i can not just stop paying, but i get no service. Please help? I don't have the proof of the mails or documents that i filled any more. Got lost some how.
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- MTN - night data not being deducted; 0605055809
- MTN ClearWater - cell phone contract
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - fraudulent account opened on my name
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - data bundle and mtn contract and complete lack of assistance or service
- MTN - refund