MSN / Yahoo And Microsoft - Award Lottery Program / Scam lottery email!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

WINNING NOTIFICATION DEPT

MSN-AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAMM
United Kindom, 61-70
Southampton Row
Bloomsbury London WINNER NO 4
United Kingdom WC 1B 4AR.
08th 0f October 2007
Ref: MS-[protected] Batch: 744RT/MSN/UK

We the MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE are pleased to inform you today being the 08th of October of winners of our annual MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT-AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAM conducted in UNITED KINGDOM on the 3rd of October 2007.

Your E-mail address or is attached to WINNER NO4, with serial number: [protected], drew the lucky numbers :[protected], Batch No: 744RT/MSN/UK which consequently won in the 3rd lottery category. You have therefore been approved for lump sums pay of 1,000,000.00 pounds (One million pounds) in cash, Credited to file REF NO:MS-[protected].

This is from the total prize money of 80,000,000 pounds which is to be shared among the eighty national winners in categories C.

All participants in this lottery program were selected randomly through our MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT Computer Ballot System, drawn from 850.000.000 microsoft users from all search engines.Your e-mail address was picked by the automated MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT Computer Ballot System, which has been programed for this random selection.

This has eventually qualified you for the Winning.This promotional program takes place annually, and is promoted and sponsored by MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT Company ,eminent personalities with the support of British/European corporate companies and organizations to encourage the use of Internet and computers worldwide and as little way of giving back to the society what they have received from them.

In view of this, your prize 1,000,000,00 pounds would be released to you by Our Prize Payment Manager (DR.WILLIAMS WOOD). He will immediately commence the process ,to facilitate the release of your lucky won prize as soon as you contact him for the claim .

You are to keep your ref. number and batch number from the public, until you have received your cash prize. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and the act of scamming /hacking people of their ref number and prizes. You are advised contact our Prize Processing Officer by means of email or phone to the below contact info within the hour of reading this winning notification.

DR.WILLIAMS WOOD

Office Of The Prize Payment Authority
MSN-Award Lottery Promotion.
Email: drwilliam_wood@hotmail.com
Tel: +[protected]
FAX: [protected],[protected]

When you contact him for payment(Williams Wood) furnish him with the following details for the issue of your WINNING CERTIFICATE:

(1)Full Name(2) Country (3)Date Of Birth(4) Occupation (5) Home/Moblie Phone(6) Scanned copy of International Passport Or Driver's License.

Note that all prize money must be claimed not later than one month of notification . All funds not Claimed on or before the fixed date will be returned as Unclaimed Prize and donated to The Charity and please be aware that our Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report,Verifications and validation provided by our prize processing officer.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences with our payment officer.

Congratulations, once more from the entire Management and Staffs of MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT COMPANY to all our lucky winners of this year.

Robert Montaomery
Mrs.Sue Clark-Johnson
Financial Secretary
Dr.Williams Wood
Prize Processing Officer

Comments

• Bv
      10th of Oct, 2007

The following is the text of the email recd to our email accounts.

BONUS

WINNING NOTIFICATION DEPT

MSN-AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAMM

United Kindom ,61-70

Southampton Row

Bloomsbury London WINNER NO 4

United Kingdom WC 1B 4AR.
    10th 0f October 2007

Ref: MS-475061723 Batch: 744RT/MSN/UK

We the MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE are pleased to inform you today being the 10th of October of winners of our annual MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT-AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAMM conducted in UNITED KINGDOM on the 07th of October 2007.

Your E-mail address or is attached to WINNER NO4, with serial number:7741137002 ,drew the lucky numbers :6-9-11-33-36-49-29 , Batch No: 744RT/MSN/UK which consequently won in the 3rd lottery category. You have therefore been approved for lump sums pay of 1,000,000.00 pounds ( One million pounds) in cash ,Credited to file REF NO:MS-475061723 .

This is from the total prize money of 80,000,000 pounds which is to be shared among the eighty national winners in categories C .

All participants in this lottery program were selected randomly through our MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT Computer Ballot System, drawn from 850.000.000 Microsoft users from all search engines.Your e-mail address was picked by the automated MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT Computer Ballot System, which has been programed for this random selection.

You are to keep your ref. number and batch number from the public, until you have received your cash prize . This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and the act of scamming /hacking people of their ref number and prizes.

DR.WILLIAMS WOOD

Office Of The Prize Payment Authority

MSN-Award Lottery Promotion.

Email: drwilliam_wood@hotmail.com

Tel: +447011147044
    FAX: 44709-2873844,44709-2873187

(1)Full Name(2) Country (3)Date Of Birth(4) Occupation (5) Home/Mobile Phone(6) Scanned copy of International Passport Or Driver's License

Robert Montaomery

Mrs.Sue Clark-Johnson

Financial Secretary

Dr.Williams Wood

Prize Processing Officer

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more! DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
    Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers

• Bv
      10th of Oct, 2007

Please help me to find out and confirm the status of scam.

11th of Oct, 2007

Good Day,

My name is Mrs. Pretorius. I received the same e-mail and was very exited. Until i found out it was only a big scam. I was told to pay a amount of money to get my cheque here in South Africa from the UK. I e-mailed Microsoft and the World wide courier company in the UK to confirm this winnings and delivery and i only found out that was one big scam... and it almost cost me a lot of money!

• La
      17th of Oct, 2007

I too received the same e-mail couple of days back. Since I had doubt on the credibility of this mail, I browsed various sites to found that this is only a big scam.

So, dear ones, be aware if you receive any such e-mail. Don't ever take any initiative without verifying.

• Ga
      18th of Oct, 2007

I've got the same mail on 18th of Oct. I also consider it as a big scam. I also recommend to be aware.

• Jy
      25th of Oct, 2007

I have got the same mail on 24 Oct and for a min I was like in the seventh heaven then checked the site, found to be a absolute scam.. the people sending such mails should be sued by the govt. And appropriate action must be taken against them. Pls be cautious and definitely report or complaint is truly necessary..

• Pa
      28th of Oct, 2007
    MSN / YAHOO Annual Award Winning Lottery - Fake lottery
    India

I have recd a mail from MSN / YAHOO that i have won a award of one million pounds (GBP). Just wanted умукнщту to know that these lottery are fake and don't make any losses to in future.

• Da
      3rd of Nov, 2007

I received the same kind of email. It was my first time. Because of my curiosity and doubts, wanting to know their purpose of doing this, I complied by sending my scanned passport by mail. I did not thought about the possibility of my identity to be misused. It was a mistake!

• Mu
      12th of Nov, 2007

I received a Draft photo also from Mr. Mathew Cook. from British Lottery.

Please advice is it real or fake.

• Ne
      14th of Nov, 2007

I received this mail too. I would think that Yahoo/Msn should be able to confirm this as at first it looks like from yahoo/ Msn Micrsoft itself and when to check the courier company. It really looks real. I don't know what to do yet

• Al
      30th of Nov, 2007

When I received these kind of mails I totally agree these are scams and always like to complaint so that these should be stopped.

• Mo
      28th of Dec, 2007

hello my name mohamed i resived same the story in my e - mail about ( msn --award lottery programs ) like no 4 wnnne like that we the MSN YAHOOMICROSOFT MANAGEMENT WORLD WIDE are pleased to inform you todaybeen the24thof december2007 of winners of our annual ref:MS-475061723 BATCH: 744RTMSNUK ---- WINNER NO4 WITH SERIAL NUMBER : 7741137002 and drew the lucky numbers :6-9-11-33-36-49-29 . BATCH NO :744RTMSNUK same the story same the story care every body from that thanks

• Sh
      23rd of Jan, 2008

Best way to get back at this scam is to flood the email address with junk mail - I entered THEIR information into as many FREE STUFF online accounts as possible. Maybe its not the politically correct way to deal with fraud mail - but it was FUN and made me feel GOOD!

7th of Feb, 2008

I received the same email and i was taken for a dream journey.but when i came back to my consiousness and after further browsing to verify the genuiness, i realised that this is a big scam mail. Thanks to https://www.complaintsboard.com

22nd of Feb, 2008

I received the email on 13/02/08. Only today that I read it. God I was in cloud nine. Soon after I regain my sanity my friend and I search through FBNSA and microsoft lottery award and realise that it is a scam. I even call the agent and ask about it whether it is a scam or not, the person voice very angry. He replied if you want to know further just fax the details to him. If Bill Gates so generous everybody will live happily ever after like a fairy tales. Bye.

• Sy
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I have received one from yahoo/msn lottery wining detail.how it is find out true or not.pls reply to me.

• Sy
      23rd of Feb, 2008

i have received one mail.this is true or not.yahoo/msn lottery winning detail.pls reply to me

29th of Feb, 2008

From: YAHOO/MSN MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM INCORPORATION
    Date: 2008/02/28 Thu PM 08:01:15 CST
    Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION !

Attn: Sir/Madam.

Batch number: YM09102XN
    Ref number: YM35447XN

This is to notify that you have won
    prize money of (£350,000.00 GBP)
    for the month of february 2008 in the
    YAHOO/MSN MICROSOFT AWARD
    TEAM PROMOTION, which collected all
    the email addresses of individuals active
    on-line from which your e-mail address came
    out as the winning coupon.

Please fill the below datails to contact the
    claims agent as stated below for claims process.

1. Full Name: 2. Contact Address:

Yours Faithfully,
    Mrs. Linda Robinson

• Mu
      9th of Apr, 2008

i reed all very carefully and understand this is also a big scam. Thanks to all friends who informed this. every body should note it and just deletae the such type of mails to aviod any further disturbances.

• Na
      20th of Apr, 2008

jesus, this happens to me! be aware!