Spirit Incentives — For off season travel only!
My husband and I got married in May, for our wedding present my friend was going to send us on a cruise through Spirit Incentives. I was very excited, I had never been on a cruise and my husband and I weren't exactly going on a honey moon, we were traveling overseas with both our families, so we figured we could use this cruise for our first anniversary and have a real honeymoon.
I sent in all the information, my travel dates and what not, about a month later I received a notice saying that my dates did not meet the Terms of Agreement, so I called them to see when I could go on this cruise, they then told me that my certificate was only valid during the off season months: September- April, which that is the time of the year that I cannot take any vacation time from work until May. My husband and I were quite upset, as we were looking forward to a few days alone, and our friend who gave us the tickets was also upset.
This thing is a SCAM, please do not book travel through them its more hassle and time consuming than anything!!
More Spirit Incentives Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Incentives - Worst service imaginable and a hoax!
- Spirit Incentives - Ripoff on their 2 night vacation!
- Spirit Incentives - my vacation
- Spirit Incentives - Failure to Comply with Vacation Package
- Spirit Incentives - Definitely a scam!
- Spirit Incentives - Free Cruise
- Spirit Incentives - Scam and lies
- Spirit Incentives - Cruise Scam
- Spirit Incentives - Travel Certificate
- Spirit Incentives - Scam