MRI Overseas Property — Scammed Out Of 13,000 euro
I purchased two properties with MRI in the summer of 2006, i was a victim of the false selling by MRI. I paid way too much for my properties and now i am in negative equity of about 20% and rising. I was also lislead into purchasing both the rental marketing pacakges and the furniture packages with MRI, neither of which service i ever received. I am like many others in that i have made many attempts by email and telephone to get in contact with someone who may be able to help me get my money back, but without success. Like others MRI are now ignoring my emails and refuse to take my calls.
Surley there must be some law, or international law firm who can help all of us victims get our money back.
More MRI Overseas Property Complaints & Reviews
- MRI Overseas Property - lies and untrust worthy 
- MRI Overseas Property - rental service 
- MRI Overseas Property - Terrible experience 
- MRI Overseas Property - cheating/false advertising/lies 
- MRI Overseas Property - Money scam 
- MRIproperty overseas - no appartment
- MRI Overseas Property - Fraud about Property in Italy 
- MRI Overseas Property - Scammed me for 3000 euros 
- MRIoverseasproperty - property purchase
- MRI - Miss sold Properties