MRI Overseas Property / Misleading information /lies
MRI Overseas Property's staff in Cyprus showed me several properties. As I found them all too expensive comparing to their good prices on their website, she decided to show me an off plan appartment reduced by 20, 000 euros from 145, 000 euros to 125, 000 euros. It also only needed a 10% deposit on purchase and a further 10% on completion. She told me that the ground floor would be composed of garages and the appartments would start on the first floor. She showed me the sea view, the garden view and an appartment completed with kitchen and appliances. She told me that the management charges were so low in Cyprus that I did not need to worry about them.
I went last week in Cyprus to view the property and it does not represent anything that I was told. Level 1 is not the first floor as indicated by MRI's representative, it is the ground floor. Instead of having a sea view and a garden view, I have a view over a road and some houses. The kitchen does not include appliances. I should have read the contract better! The management charges represent three months of rent. It is a disaster...
I have offered the buyer my 12, 500 euros deposit to retract from the contract, but they have not accepted my offer yet. What can I do? The property is unsellable and unrentable as it is facing a road.
Can anyone help me? Have you had a similar experience?
More MRI Overseas Property Complaints & Reviews
- MRI Overseas Property - lies and untrust worthy 
- MRI Overseas Property - rental service 
- MRI Overseas Property - Terrible experience 
- MRI Overseas Property - cheating/false advertising/lies 
- MRI Overseas Property - Money scam 
- MRI - Miss sold Properties 
- MRI - Re: Introduction to Silver Coast Portugal 
- MRI - Lack of Delivery of Apartment in Bulgaria 
- MRI - aspen golf
- MRI Overseas Property - Property Purchase Cyprus