Mr. Tire / Customer Service

1 8621 National PikeEllicott City, MD, United States

I went into Mr. Tire for a flat tire that I had this morning, 12/13/2010. I arrived at 9am and was told that they would fix it in two to three hours. I wanted to know, at 12pm, how mush more time will it take. The person whom I spoke with told me to ask management in a very rude and unprofessional matter which I did not appreciate. So, I asked Martin Davis who told me to shut the ### up, and that I can do whatever I want to do but I had better shut the ###-up. I spent one hundred and fifty-one dollars with this company and do not think I should have been talked to in such a matter. This was the worst treatment I have ever recieved from a company in my life. I will never go into another Mr. Tire shop again if I can avoid it, it will be my absolutely last chioce, and that will be if I am desparate and without any other chioce. I had my vehicle towed in to that shop and this is the gratitude I get, never again, and you can be sure that none of my family nor friends will either, if I have anything to do with it. We came very close to blows! Now, that is very serious for someone who is very professional.