Mp Great Fununauthorized charges since 2995

This company says I signed for it to charge my account back in 2005 and I didn't catch that they've been charging $119. a year since then for something I don't want or use!! I called today and they say they will credit back some of the money from this transaction today.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Portland, ORwhat a racket!! I suggest you all look at your statements for this charge and call if you don't want it on there. I am still going to call bof a because they say they are approved and affiliated thru the corporate office and they say that is why the local branch did not know that!!! sounds really fishy to me, but i'm still investigating.

Comments

• Ro
      Dec 16, 2009

M p Fun through Bank of America is a fraud, I have been charged for 99.00 for five years. I want my refund now!!!

• Ri
      Mar 30, 2010

This also happened to me.. these people are criminals and are to be locked up in jail.. along with the guy that made them partners with B of A ... Funny how when i mentioned this to the discrepancy department see quickly removed it from my account ... No questions.. I figure that if they charge 10, 000 people and 50% call about it to be removed. this would be a good take.. One more thing.. don't fear the guy with the mask that robs the bank, fear the guy thats behind the counter smiling at you. I am closing all my Bank of America accounts.. sounds a bit drastic eh? ... well this is the 3rd time... Thieves!!!

• Kp
      Jul 22, 2010
    Mp Great Fun - Unauthorized charge
    Florida

I just notice an unfamiliar charge on I my credit card bill of $129.99 from MP GreatFun. Then I went online to find out what this company sold and I was surprised by so many complains is posted. In my case it is also a scam I never authorized this charge.