Mountain Warehouse / misleading offers
I ordered an Omega women's long jacket price £29.99 style number 021381 from your website order number M2997219 using click and collect.
On 10.6.17 I went to Wyvale Garden Centre in Rugby to collect it. I was served by Angela.
I tried the jacket on but did not like it. I did however like another jacket Style 007413. Although reduced it was £20 more expensive that the first jacket. I did however have a Mountain Warehouse booklet stating that all items (even reduced ones were 15 percent off with relevant code). When I put this to Angela she said that it did not apply to the jacket I was buying as it could not be returned.
I duly paid the £20 difference but I was not happy.
If you state all items are 15 percent less, then they should be.
I intend to pursue this so await your reply with interest.
More Mountain Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Mountain Warehouse - disappointing experience
- Mountain Warehouse - pakka women's waterproof jacket
- www.mountainwarehouse.com - seller took wrong sum for the order
- Mountain Warehouse - keswick cumbria store.
- Mountain Warehouse - weekend 'next day delivery' option.
- Mountain Warehouse - charged twice on my debit card and they will not refund me my money after 19 emails.
- Mountain Warehouse - child’s coat
- Mountain Warehouse - gloves
- Mountain Warehouse - online order.
- Mountain Warehouse - lost returned items