Motorola / Irresponsible act by motorola service centre

Motorola India
Dear Sir/Madam,

I had given my Moto Rockr U9 handset for repair two and half months ago at K.K.Enterprises, Ebrahim's Residency, No.98, 1st & 2nd Floor, Residency Road, Agent - Distributor, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560 025, India, Tel: [protected], but have not received the repaired handset yet. I have also tried calling the service centre numerous times, but they never receive the calls, and even if occassionaly they receive it, they tell us that they will call back in another ten minutes after they get the updation on the cell, but never calls back. The problem is goin on continuously. I have visited the service centre for atleast ten times, but nothing is moving . My complain no. is PH 21568. I have also lodged the complain at motorola customer care centre, but everything is in vain. I also requested to provide me a handset for standby, but they have not provided it.

I request you to kindly look into the matter

A  15th of Aug, 2009 by
Yes what he said about the Motorola service center was absolutely correct . I had same experience . I had a repair for my Moto mobile . But the agent in the service center in cochin kerala was an idiot, he was not ready to sort my issue, he was in phone with some of his freinds
A  19th of Feb, 2010 by
Tried to contact the Motorola service centre in Cochin.
No one picks up the phone which rings and the other two phones do not exist as per recorded message.
The email bounced back.
The person at he other end of the tollfree line was of no help except to repeat the phone numbers which i had gathered.
The agent in the service centre cannot simply be contacted.
N  10th of Oct, 2011 by
Dear Sir/Madam,

8 months back, i perchesed motorola mb300 mobile( rs 18, 500) motorola company not giving good service . company not relising android upgrade version. mb300 mobile is very slow and very much hanging...no network.
(sony and samsung companys upgrading android software once for all mobiles, motorola mobile not like that.
i hate motoroal (jagan_revan@indiatimes.com