Motel 6rude, disrespectful treatment and bad room accommodation

I recently registered at a Motel 6 and requested a non smoking room. I went to the room and after about an hour I couldn't take it anymore. The room reeked of cigarette smoke covered in some kind of air freshener. I went office to complain and request a refund and they refused saying I had been there too long. The gave me a different room but the situation was the same. The smell was horrendous. I again asked for a refund and they again refused.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Cleveland, OH I called corporate headquarters who advised me the only one capable of issuing a refund was the Motel manager. I have attempted to call the manager repeatedly for the last two days only to be told the manager was either not in or was too busy to talk me. The last call the office clerk herself gave me the brush off telling me she didn't have the time for me either. I again called the corporate office and they too brushed me off telling they couldn't do anything. I will never spend another red cent at a Motel 6 even if I have to spend three times as much elsewhere. I have never been treated with such disrespect by anyone and it will never happen again.

La