Motel 6 Bell Rd Phoenix AZ

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

front desk customer service

Phoenix, Arizonap, United States
Motel6.com
I recently stayed at Motel 6 on Bell Rd Phoenix, Az and it was by far the worst experience of customer service in my life! I checked in, got my room key, parked my car, and just as i walked into my room and set my bag on the table when i noticed that there was an used condom on the telephone. Disgusted and furious i quickly grabbed my phone to take a picture of the condom on the room phone. Then i called the front office and calmly let her know that upon coming into the room i was surprised to see that there was an used condom left laying on the room phone. The lady in an unamused voice that there wasn't much she could do but switch me rooms or give me a refund. While getting a full refund was exactly what i wanted after finding what i had. I was extremely tired and just up and leaving to find another place to stay was just too much at the moment so i reluctantly agreed to switching rooms. She informed me that i would just have to come back down to the front and receive another room key. After getting my second room key and moving my bags over to the new room i was getting ready to lay down for the night but as i pulled back the comforter and blankets i found a huge yellow urine stain. Exaughsted and disgusted i once again called down to the office to inform the lady of what the second room had on the bed. She automatically with aggravation in her voice snaps at me that she is "busy"and "there's not much she can do for me anyway because laundry is closed until morning " and "she cant keep switching me rooms all night she has other things she is trying to attend to" i replied " excuse me?! i didn't realize that my situation was a bother to you and i was being such an inconvenience. So i should just lay down on the urine stain and wait until laundry opens? " the lady then starts yelling at me that she doesn't have time for this" and proceeds to hang up on me.

Motel 6 Bell Rd Phoenix AZMotel 6 Bell Rd Phoenix AZ

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hotels

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree