[Resolved] Morgan Propertiessafety, maintenance, & management

I live at The Willows in Glen Burnie, MD. I have to tell you that things are not comfortable or homely living here. I have lived almost 2 years and it has gotten 110% worse. If you check my account you can see multiple reports, complaints, police reports, ect. This property has not come through on any of the promises that were made (something as small as assigned parking) and ultimately led to my renting from here and not elsewhere.
#1. Safety is a huge concern. They sell drugs from the laundry rooms, from their cars, vandalize cars, loitering in the parking lot while smoking their drugs (when trying to pass by to get to your car your told "this is grown folks business keep walking), fighting in the parking lot yelling out 'Imma shut this place down, Imma shoot all you up in this piece, everyone get back inside" Police are out here so often it’s the norm for residents. Contractors that work the property assaulting young girls (yes, a police report is available for this) and nothing is done about it. My children can't nor won’t leave the apartment without one of us with them. (my kids are 13 & 16 not like they are little babies) children running amuck jumping from car hood to car hood damaging cars (again nothing is done).
#2. Maintenance Ticket after ticket after ticket is requested, put in the portal for "review" to the point you just give up and fix it yourself (when you can). My air conditioning remains unfixed after 5 requests to have it repaired. They come out change/check the filter and leave. The temp in the apartment home remains above 80 and I am on the 4th floor. The only reason the temp has come down to 80 is due to the weather outside being in the lower 70's yesterday and today.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Glen Burnie, MDMy sliding glass door to date still(since I moved in) has a gap of air that comes through it, The window in the bedroom has a broken seal that you cannot even look through the window as you will only see fog, the ceiling in the bedroom still to date (since I moved in) has water stains from previous rain damage, living room ceiling leaks every time it rains the roof leaks (this was repaired 1 time and the same places still leak every time). The leak has caused damage to the carpet as it was explained to me by the "painting crew" that repaired my ceiling the one time that spoke to the roofer that "fixed the roof" that the buildup, slime, debris, that were up on the roof leaked through black and sluggish and that caused the damage to the carpet.
#3. Management is ignorant, & ultimately plain out uncaring about her responsibility to the community. Things were not as bad when Tina was the manager but now this Lala person is there and she is a nightmare walking. When called about being assaulted in the laundry room she said there was nothing she can do to file a police report. I had a police report. She over talks you all the time and you are so frustrated by the time that you want to throw something by the time you get off the phone. Nothing is accomplished when you speak to her. All of the residents that I communicate with refuse to talk to her and will wait for Tina or another leasing agent to be there to voice concerns or complaints as we know this will be addressed if told to another and it is not like becoming a dentist just to provide feedback, concerns, or complaints.
Mind you this is a G rated version of my complaint and should you contact me back I will go into things further. I am not staying the remainder of my lease due to the issues listed above. I notified the office in writing of my intent to vacate on 04/12/2017 my last day there will be June 11, 2017.
Please contact me back for a resolution as I might not be staying here but others are and are in the same situation as I am.

• Resolution Statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response · May 03, 2017

Thank you for your review and I apologize for all of the problems and concerns you have experienced at The Willows. Please expect a follow up call to discuss your review.

Am