[Resolved] Morgan Propertiesmy vehicle

C Nov 24, 2017

On Thursday September 7th 2017 my mother witnessed a maintenance worker back into my vehicle. The telephone number for the insurance company that was given to me was to the rental office. I sent an email to the property manager regarding the incident and asked for the correct telephone number to the insurance company. She stated that she spoke with someone about the incident and that they were going to call me. About a week later some third party company contacted me to set an appointment to appraise the damage to my vehicle. A few days later I contacted that third party to check the status of my appraisal, and was told that I needed to contact the actual insurance company. I emailed the property manger again September 25th 2017, asking for corporates telephone number. She gave me the number and her mangers name. I've called SEVERAL times since then and have yet to get a call back. Please advise as to what I can do about this matter.

• Resolution Statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response · Nov 27, 2017

Please email me at [protected]@morganproperties.com with your name and apartment community you reside at and the best contact number and I will have someone follow up with you.