Morgan Propertiesleasing office and whole company is absolutely horrible!

My fiancé and I have been living in our apartment for 3 years now. When we first moved in, we loved it. It was a good neighborhood (So it seemed), close to everything, washer (S) and dryer (S) in each building. As the years have gone by the customer service and loyalty has gone down increasingly. Let me first say that we have two washer and dryer units in our basement, which is shared with the building next to us. That means that two washer and dryer units per twenty four family units. Is that even legal? Those machines are always broken, and they will be broken for days and weeks, which no explanation or hurry to get them fixed either. I found two homeless people having sex in my laundry room one morning, what if I would have had my child with me. I went to the leasing office with that complaint and all I received was "I apologize, with our doors not having locks on them, we do occasionally have homeless people in the laundry rooms in the winter months." - - you didn't inform me of that when I moved in or else I would have definitely reconsidered. We have new neighbors upstairs, who scream so loud all the time, that it wakes my fiancé and I up out of our sleeps.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Glen Burnie, MD We've called the police, but the leasing office won't do anything about them. There is constantly trash out side, beer bottles everywhere, this morning almost stepped in broken glass on my way into my house. For the past two years we have been receiving notices about our lease ending and if we would like to renew it and it would have the months and their rates on it. My fiancé and I were planning to move at the end of this lease because of everything going so horrible, I receive my dec. Rent bill and its over $1000 dollars! I call the leasing office, and essentially I was told it was my fault for not remembering how long our lease was, therefore trapped us in this years lease! I am paying over $1000 dollars for broken washer and dryers, homeless people, broken glass and trash everywhere, and nothing but rudeness and attitude when I try to even talk to our leasing office. Like its not their fault, like its not their job to fix these issues, or at lease be concerned about them. I could be living in the city if I wanted to live in these conditions for a hell of a lot cheaper! This is by far the worst place I have ever lived, I will never recommend it, and I will give it nothing but bad reviews wherever I can.

Pi