MookieGifts.com / Unauthorized billing!

1 503 E Nifong #157Columbia, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 573-814-1760

I have attempted to get into contact with Miranda and/or Whomever with Mookie Gifts and/or H.B.M, LLC and/or D & S Giftware and/or It's A GirlyWorld with no success unfortunately after paying $203.35 from my Visa for products sold by this company. I ordered these items on 03/12/2008 and was billed for this order on 03/17/2008 totaling $203.35 and have yet to receive this order. (Order # yhst-[protected]).

It has been 1 month this week from my time of purchase to not having received these items when their website states that 3-10 business days is a usual time frame for receiving a shipment. I contact the Missouri Police Department and after driving to the location confirmed that no business occupies it. I was directed to the Attorney General's Office in Missouri, which handles fraud and am currently dealing with them, The Federal Trade Commission, The BBB in St. Louis, Missouri, and my financial institution.

I have also left a few voice messages at [protected], which was the phone number that appeared on my bank account from D & S Giftware and attempted to call [protected] with no opportunity to leave a voice message due to being informed to try again later OR a busy signal EVERY time that I call. I have also sent each of the following email addresses: customerservice@itsagirlyworld.com; info@mookiegifts.com; admin@mookiegifts.com; helpdesk@mookiegifts.com 10+ emails regarding this matter with no response since 03/17/2008.

Unfortunately, I did not research this company until now, which is too late.

Note: ALSO, Do not order from http://www.itsagirlyworld.com/info.html. It is the same company with a new web address. Simply compare each link on the two websites in addition to the same contact information, however, www.itsagirlyworld.com coincidentally is copyrighted this year, in 2008.

The BBB in St. Louis, Missouri has published this same article regarding MookieGifts.com. Please see link below.

Va

Comments

• Ra
      24th of Mar, 2008
    MookieGifts.com - No communication!
    www.MookieGifts.com

I placed an order with MookieGifts.com on March 5, 2008. I received a confirmation email right away. When I tried to check tracking and status a week later, I could not find any information. I've now left three voicemails and sent three emails. I have had no response whatsoever. They have not fulfilled my order or charged my credit card; however, they now have my number and who knows what they'll do with it. This is a shame company. Do not order from them.

6th of Apr, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Placed an order on 2/27/08 that I never received. I called, wrote many emails, and even contacted the BBB-nothing. I was never charged, but they have my credit card number and information so I have to keep checking to make sure that they don't charge me. Don't buy from this awful company.

• Sh
      24th of May, 2008

My husband ordered a gift for me which I picked out. The company send me something else which is not acceptable and we cannot reach them! They never contacted us to see if we wanted to change the order if since they didn't have what we wanted. Do not order from them!!!

27th of Jul, 2008
    Mookiegifts.com
    8000 N. Marigold Ct., Columbia, MO 65202
    Columbia
    Missouri
    Phone: 573-814-0601
    mookiegifts.com

I made a $103 purchase on June 14th and it is now July 27th and I have still not received it. Believe me I am making Dan Corkery's (owner) life a living hell. Did a little research on the company and found out the following info:

D&S Giftware (mookiegifts.com and peanutgallerygifts.com)
    Owner: Dan Corkery
    Home Phone: 573-814-0601
    Home Fax: 573-814-1760
    Home Address: 8000 N. Marigold, Columbia, MO 65202
    Dan's Day Time Job: Vision Works (visionworks.com)

The biz address on the website is a Post Office Box @ a UPS Store. I have submitted a complaint with the BBB, E-mailed him @ his work, e-mailed his co-workers to warn them that they work with a thief and have called his home phone. I encourage everyone that has been scammed to do the same!

6th of Aug, 2008

I also have been scammed by this company and continue to try and fight the charges. I am not letting down. You may find this information useful

Owner:

Day Time Job:
    Vision Works - Columbia Missouri

• Mi
      19th of Aug, 2008
    MookieGifts.com - order taken, no communicaction or procuct delivered
    Mookie Gifts aka D&S Giftware
    503 E Nifong #157
    Columbia
    Missouri
    Phone: 573-814-1760
    mookiegifts.com

I placed an order on 8/3/08. Received a confirmation of my order. Then NOTHING. No further communication. Can't call, the number just rings and rings. Emails go without response. This site is a hoax and needs to be shut down. So far my card has not been charged but I have to keep checking it, as I entered my credit card info on the site. Please shut down this site immdiately.

• Be
      25th of Sep, 2008

I am having a similar experience, however it has only been a week. I received an order confirmation, and that's it. I tried emailing, but no response. I was trying to save money on some rain gear for my daughter. Well, it's raining today, and still no word. I am going to stop the payment and pay more money from a company I trust.

2nd of Oct, 2008
    MookieGifts.com - Order filed, not filled, no communication
    unknown
    unknown
    Phone: unknown
    mookiegifts.com

I ordered a doormat on 09/16/08 and received an email confirmation immediately. On 09/29/08 I sent an email to dan@mookiegifts.com (per the website) and asked to check the status as my card had yet to be mailed. I sent follow up emails on 10/01/08 and 10/02/08 to dan@mookiegifts.com, info@mookiegifts.com, as well as admin@mookiegifts.com with no response. I could not locate any telephone numbers or address for the company. Thank goodness it was only a $16 doormat. I can't imagine people who may have lost hundreds and/or who purchased significant gifts.

• Ka
      15th of Dec, 2008
    MookieGifts.com - Grossly undershipped order, but charged me full price!
    Mookiegifts.com
    mookiegifts.com

I ordered 10 ea of an item off this web site and they shipped me ONE out of the TEN that I ordered. I submitted several requests asking where the remainder of my order was, and have received NO response. There was no packing slip provided with my order. There is also no phone number or address listed on their site for customers to call about shipment inquiries. My emails have been ignored, but they did charge my debit card $79 for the 1 item that was 7.95. I thought that perhaps they were reputable because they looked like they were associated with yahoo.com. I wish I had researched them prior to this horrible rip off experience!

• Ka
      15th of Dec, 2008

I was not able to find out this much information - so glad you shared it! I am going to also file a report with the BBB. I wish there was some way I could get my money back!

• El
      18th of Dec, 2008
    mookiegifts.com

This company must be raking in the bucks! I placed an order on September 5th and received a confirmation. Unfortunately, I've received nothing else. Not my merchandise, no notice of delay, no cancellation-NO response, of any kind, to any of my numerous e-mails. Yet, they took my money! I really think they are intentionally ripping consumers off.

• Al
      8th of Jan, 2009
    mookiegifts.com

This company is totally a fraud!!! I placed an order on 10/2/08 and received an order conformation. The following week I received an email saying that my merchandise was on back-order but that I would have it by October 25th.

I was charged for the merchandise on October 15th.

Well, it is now NOVEMBER 21st and still no merchandise. I have sent 5 emails and left 2 messages, but no one will get back to me.

• Ba
      25th of Feb, 2010
    Mookie Gifts

I placed my order in middle November and never recieved my item or refund. I did have contact with Bev from Mookie Gifts, but nothing was accomplished. She wanted me to pay again and pay extra to have a signature required at delivery. She completely ignored the fact that I had already paid for my item. This company is a scam and needs to be shut down.