Mookie Gifts / Non-Delivery of Product

1 503 E. Nifong #157, Columbia, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: (573) 814-1760

Just like the rest of you, I have been victimized by this company in the exact same way. Today I filed an on-line complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This company appears to have many complaints filed against them with the BBB. I don't know if this problem will be rectified, but I would suggest that those of you who were swindled by this scam also file a complaint with the BBB. Perhaps if enough people take the time to report these people, the Missouri Attorney General or State's Attorney's office might decide to deal with them once and for all.

Comments

• Cj
      4th of Jun, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - No product/no communication
    Mookie Gifts
    503 E Nifong #157
    Columbia
    Missouri
    Phone: 573-814-1760
    www.MookieGifts.com

I ordered an adorable mobile from them. After one month, I've received no product and no communication other than the original order confirmation. The tracking link is non-functional. Why do people do this?

2nd of Oct, 2008

I am having the same problem. I ordered something two months ago and I cannot get a response to my emails. I cannot find a phone number to contact.

Did you have any resolution?

• Je
      7th of Oct, 2008

I had a similar problem, after nearly a month of sending emails with nice "subject" lines, I finally sent one reading "FRAUD" and I got an immediate (albeit, rude) response. After three weeks they had finally charged my bank, and still no items were sent, and like others, the link in the confirmation email never gave me any info. I told them I wanted to know when my items were shipping, or else I was going to dispute the charge through my bank and report them to the BBB. "Dan" responded to me that he canceled my order and issued a refund (which I still have not received...went ahead and disputed the charge through my bank anyway) and rudely told me that "this email is not usually monitored" and that I should've "used the one on the website." Well DUH! That WAS the one on the website! Anyway, try using threatening words in the subject line to catch their attention, it may work. If all else fails, dispute it through your bank. These people are crazy to be messing around with peoples' money and bank account info this way. What a waste of time.