Mookie Gifts / Never received order

1 MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 985-652-2827

Never received my order. Ordered a Breed Apart gift figurine of a Lab dog for B-day / Christmas present on Dec 14, 2007. I received confirmation with order # but cannot reach the company via email or phone to track the status. I am checking my credit card to see if charges were made. Very disappointed. Be on the lookout... I'll find out where you are.

Comments

• Al
      14th of Dec, 2007
    Mookie Gifts - Did not fill order, no action, no communication
    Phone: 573-874-1760
    mookiegifts.com/

I placed an order late November. Got confirmation email with order number, but nothing arrived. I have sent emails which were ignored, and when I called I only got a recorded (generic) greeting saying they were unable to take my call--no company name given, etc. I trusted this merchant only because it was affiliated with Yahoo Stores, which I wrongly assumed meant they were backed up by Yahoo.

• Be
      17th of Dec, 2007

I had the exact same experience. No shipment. No communication even after I've requested order status repeatedly.

22nd of Dec, 2007
    Mookie Gifts - Not filling order!
    Mooresville
    North Carolina
    Phone: (704)-799-2241
    Dan@MookieGifts.com

We ordered a game that was in high demand during the height of the Christmas shopping season. This game was listed as "out of stock" by all web sites except Mookie Gifts... We thought we had found our gift and ordered it promptly. As of this date 2 weeks later we have received no communication other than a bogus confirmation number. Phones don't answer at Mookie Gifts and no response to e-mails. I hope our accounts are safe.

Do not do business with this company. We learned a valuable lesson about internet shopping.

• Da
      24th of Dec, 2007
    Mookie Gifts - Order not shipped; no communication!
    503 E Nifong #157
    Phone: 573-814-1760
    www.mookiegifts.com

I placed an order on December 1. My credit card was charged and I received a confirmation via e-mail. Then nothing...
    No ship notification, no package received, no response to multiple e-mails, no one answers the phone.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS "MERCHANT".

• Lo
      26th of Dec, 2007
    Mookie Gifts - Order not received, no response from company!
    Phone: 573 814-1760
    mookiegifts.com

On December 11 I ordered an Operation game. I received a confirmation immediately but have had no communication from the company since. No one answers the phone, I have sent three emails without a response (emails were not opened by Mookie Gifts). I received my credit card statement today and I was billed on Dec 12!

• Ri
      26th of Dec, 2007

Ordered bobblehead on dec.13th now the 26th no reply from email and no one answers the phone. Wont use mookie.com any more but i'll be sure to pass this along.

• Mo
      2nd of Jan, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - merchandise not recieved
    Montana

I ordered a shower curtian for my little girl for Christmas, and paid for it, but never recieved it. I am very unhappy because I have tried to contact them by phone and email and never have had anyone respond or answer the phone.

2nd of Jan, 2008

It seems that I am having a similar problem as everyone else on here had with mookiegifts.com. Rather than retelling the story, I will just post my most recent letter of concern to Mookie Gifts (sent on 12/26/07). If they do not respond to this (which I have a feeling is going to be the outcome), I will also report them to the BBB.

Mookie Gifts:

Now that the holiday rush is over, I am hoping that
    someone will respond to my concerns. This is the
    third e-mail that I have sent regarding the order
    below (once sent on 12/16 from mulysamaybe@gmail.com &
    once sent last week from mark@mark-grace.com). We
    have also attempted to contact your company through
    the telephone number listed on mookiegifts.com to no
    avail.

I have been inquiring regarding the status of the
    below order. The link provided in this e-mail does
    not indicate the status of the order (shipped,
    delayed, etc?). My credit card was charged on
    12/10/07 for the full quantity, yet the product has
    not arrived.

During this busy season, I can understand a delay in
    processing the order. However, I have grown impatient
    with your company's lack of attention to customer
    service. All I ask is that someone respond to one of
    my e-mails, or answer the telephone during regular
    business hours (as there is no voicemail either)
    within a reasonable timeframe.

If I am not able to get a hold of someone at Mookie
    Gifts by Thursday, January 3rd, 2008 I will take
    necessary action to reverse the charges made to my
    credit card.

Please respond to my concerns asap, as I would love to
    write this out as a mistake and give your company
    positive feedback in the future.

Thank You.

5th of Jan, 2008

I placed an order with MookieGifts.com on December 6. The order was supposed to be for Christmas. As of today, January 5, I have not received my order. I have called and emailed. The phones don't get answerd and there is no answering machine to leave a message. I emailed the company but no one ever got back to me. I am very upset! I am also very concerned about my credit card information I used to purchase from this site. I will NEVER use this site again and will make sure I let all my friends know too. HORRIBLE SITE!

• Sh
      7th of Jan, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - Product never received.
    503 E Nifong #157
    Phone: (573)814-1760
    mookiegifts.com

Add my name to the list of this scam. It made me sick reading the same exact thoughts and events that happened to me. I too, placed an order on 12/11/07 and never received my product. I have emailed four times and called with no luck. I submitted a complaint with the BBB. I feel so cheated by this company. If I did not seek a unique item, I believe I would not have done business with them ever. Now I wish I had not.

8th of Feb, 2008

I have the same issues with this company as everyone else. Wish I'd read the BBB review on them before ordering! I'm lucky I only lost $47 to these creeps!

I ordered on 1/23 and the charge on my cc went through that day. Got a confirmation email and no responses to my further emails to their customer service.

I'm going to send a hard copy letter to their mailing address and hope something turns up that way.

• Ju
      10th of Feb, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - Never received order!
    MO
    503 E Nifong #157, Columbia
    Phone: 573-814-1760
    mookiegifts.com/info.html

Just as every other website is telling me, this company is notorious for charging customers' credit cards for orders that were placed then never sending the items ordered. I, too, found two items that were sold out else where except for Mookie gifts. I ordered the items, got the prompt confirmation email the next day (w/a link to track orders, which never worked) and am still waiting for them to contact me. They don't answer emails and you can't leave phone messages. Funny, I only live about 144 miles from these crooks and it's been almost a month since I placed my order. (It would have been faster to drive up there and gotten my items, if they even have them in stock.)

I have filed a complaint of this company with the BBB and surprise, surprise, they have about 90+ complaints against them.
    The next time I order something online, I'll make sure to check the Better Business Bureau and will do a Google search of the name of the company.

I will NEVER order from these crooks again.

• Ca
      23rd of May, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - Charged card- no order sent
    Mookie gifts
    Missouri

This company charged my card for an item that I did not receive. The claimed that the card would not be charged until the item was shipped; that was completely untrue. Calls and emails not responded to.

• Be
      28th of May, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - No communication, no product
    www.mookiegifts.coom

Placed an order on line and after 1 month had no result. Received an order confirmation with no shipping costs and no order tracking system available. No response to emails or telephone calls.

29th of May, 2008

I placed an order on 5/6/08 and the same thing happened to me. I have emailed mookie gifts 4 times with no response. They charged my card and I still have not received the order. I am unable to reach them via phone.

• Va
      18th of Jun, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - Online scam
    503 E Nifong # 157
    www.mookiegifts.com

This company is completely fake! I order a bank as part of a gift and never received it! When I tried to contact the company, the phone number on the website is a non working number. After doing a little research (which I now know I should have done before ordering), I was amazed at how many other customers were also scammed by this company. I am planning on taking this a lot further - I am contacting the better business bureau and do not plan on letting them get away with this!

• Je
      17th of Jul, 2008

I also made a $100+ purchase with Mookie gifts over one month ago and have yet to receive it. I sent an initial e-mail and the response indicated that my purchased shipped and I should recieve it shortly. One week later I sent another e-mail and they responded with a lame excuse. I still have not received my order and any attempt to get in contact with them is unsuccessful. I was in the neighborhood of the business address listed on the website, so went by to pick up my items. Their biz address is a mail box @ a UPS store...no Mookie Gifts!!

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE CROOKS!!!

• Lo
      13th of Aug, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - Never received items
    www.mookiegifts.com

Complete rip-off! Looks legit. Takes your order then never sends items. Won't respond to e-mail, phone calls a complete waste, no answers! Buyer Beware!!! Wish I would have found this site before ordering from these ###!

• Bq
      27th of Aug, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - Merch not recd
    www.mookiegifts.com

Ordered and credit card charged for a BUNCh of stuff and never recd. Wish i would have known what a scam their website is before so felt i needed to post here to maybe help others...

• Rd
      18th of Sep, 2008
    Mookie Gifts - No product, no customer service
    Mookiegifts.com
    Mookiegifts.com

Scam - do not use. I ordered some items for my newborn's nursery. Did not get any confirmation of status and there is no way to reach the company. there is an email, which there are no responses from. DO NOT ORDER FROM Mookiegifts.com Upon a search of the internet, this seems to be the norm!