Money Networkmoney network card lost and customer service

I have lost my card and I have been calling the number to cancel my card and get a replacement for over a week now and get the we are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to fix it which is ridiculous cause now I'm bout to be paid and have no way of accessing my money!!!😤😤😤😤😤😤😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡

Br
May 03, 2017

Comments

• Gr
      May 06, 2017

I'm going through the exact same thing I have tried online services and phone self help. I keep getting the same messages for the past week now and it's a big inconvenience. Why would they make everything automated without a back up server to give us options when the systems are down. Ridiculous to have lost available funds when bills are do or needs to be met. I'm a computer programmer...where do I apply for the person not doing their job?

May 25, 2017

Well its 3 weeks since your comment that I have been trying to call. Someone stole my wallet and has been usung my card but I can't do crap because I can't get past technical difficulty message. Its bs like answer the fricking phone you are a BUSINESS