Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com / not closing out a reported stolen debit card account/ fraudulent use of second debit card

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

I am a United States Veteran and Senior Citizen writing you concerning a matter that happened in October 2018 regarding my payroll account. I worked for Elite Staffing during the month of October I received two direct deposits to my Money Network card. One direct deposit was for 329.48 and the balance was 331.71 that was on October 2, 2018. Then on September 11, 2018 a direct deposit was made to my payroll card for 232.80 the balance was 234.59. I submitted a police report for the incident that took place on October 2, 2018 and I am still waiting for a claim form to be sent to me for the September 11, 2018 incident as well. I also; reported that my wallet had been stolen to the Elite Staffing located in Joliet, IL that's the office I work out of from time to time. I also; reported my debit card stolen to Money Network.
On October 2, 2018 I filed a police report concerning my payroll card and wallet being stolen, which I have a copy of. I also; spoke with one of your representatives concerning the account ending in 2695 and debit card ending in 2731, which the 329.48 was taken out of an ATM and a withdrawal fee was applied. I asked specifically, why when the card was reported stolen was it not immediately cancelled? The response that I was given was that there were transactions still being made so, therefore the card remained open. If a debit card has been reported stolen by the owner it should be immediately cancelled! The second payroll card which ended in 1774 and account number ending in 1739 had a deposit made to it for 232.80 and a balance of 234.59 on September 11, 2018 this card was never in my possession. Now, tell me how can there be two different payroll cards with two different account numbers which has two different pin numbers attached to them and someone is still able to extract money from each account! I have proof of everything that is mentioned in this letter. On the payroll card ending in 1774 there were two transactions made at BP gas station, one for 23.78 and another transaction for 29.29 on the same day September 19, 2018. I didn't purchase any gas because I don't own a vehicle. Then I'm sent a letter stating that my claim has been closed. By all means this situation is far from over, I have alerted the Illinois State Attorney General's office and the BBB. I will also; be getting an attorney and involving the State of Illinois Veterans Administration.
I will advise that this case be revisited and reopened, there will be documentation included with this initial letter of notification.

• Updated by BigD64, Nov 08, 2018

I have filed a lawsuit against Money Network which is ongoing!!!

Bi