Money Network / won't release my money

1 7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway 3rd floor, Cordova, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-913-0900

My pay went on this "money network check acct. " for about 3 months. I didn't use the card because of a transaction fee to withdraw my money using the card. I waited until all my money was done going on the card so i could withdraw all with one check. A few months went by and when i called to find out the total, they said that the account had a hold on it. To release this hold i had to fax my ss card and a license. I did this. Then i called and they said i had to fax them a copy of my passport because of the "patriot act". I am 17 and don't have a passport. I was then told i needed to give them a school id or a credit card. So again i faxed my license and a credit card. When i called back they said they never received this. Now i have faxed to them all three, license, credit card and ss card. Now they have said that my address is different on my license then it is on their file. So they cant release my money again. Even my district manager called and got the run around. Now what do i do. They owe me three months pay!

• Desi G's Response, Jul 28, 2017

Can't Remember The Password

Sa
Sort by: Date | UpRating

Comments

• St
      3rd of Oct, 2016

Money network is a scam I worked for RGIS for 3 months and my pay went on the card, then 2 months after I quit they put my account on hold and asked me to send in my social security card, drivers license, and a paystub. I faxed the stuff in then 2 weeks later I call back and they tell me to fax the stuff in again and they ignore it a second time and I call them another 2 weeks later and they say the same thing. Every time I attempt to use the card they take $.25 and they charge me $2.95 month while I don't have access to the money they robbed me $550 this company is a scam avoid having a money network card if you can they will steal your hard earned dollars!

4th of Sep, 2018

My email is [protected]@gmail.com I am having the same problem. 108.95 I cancelled with a merchant had the merchant fax three times saing it was cancelled they keep telling me 24 hours 48 hours 10 days 30 days all lies. They say they have not received a fax. I want my money this has been going on since August 17th 2018

• Sh
      11th of Mar, 2019
    Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com - My Debit Card is put on hold.
    7000 Goodlett Farms Pkwy #200, Cordova, TN 38016
    paystubportal.com

It has been a week since I made a purchase on this card. They keep saying "We cannot find the documents you have sent." I FAXED THEM SEVEN TIMES. Now that they have my pay stub, they now require another paper.

• Re
      21st of Jun, 2015

Hey there, Redbox accepts all major credit and debit cards with both a logo and your name encrpyted on the card. If you'd like, please email [protected]@redbox.com and we'll check into this for you.

4th of Dec, 2015

Getting the runaround here as well... tried making a payment for a prepaid phone system, which was unsuccessful TWICE. The phone company says there is NO charge, but that it could take up to a day for the money to come back to my account. However, our lovely Money Network people try telling me it can take up to three days for the money to be returned. Three days?!? So I wait the three days and call back... as the money has NOT been returned to my card. Now they're saying to 'expedite' I can have my phone company send a faxed letterhead to them to release the money, and it would be released that day.

Someone's GOING to give me my money, either right now or after I swarm social media with how horrible this card company is.

1st of Jan, 2016

My husband and I are going through this now. It's been over a month and we have sent/faced everything they ask for and still they say they never received the fax..can someone point me in the right direction as to where or whom to go to? They are scammers and I'm ready to do whatever it takes amd take action we just don't know who to go to

• Ro
      12th of Jan, 2016

After having my card for 6 years, money network put a hold on my account, stating the name on the card doesn't match the employee name from my employer. I faxed in drivers license, engineer license, bills with my address and name, pay stubs and after two weeks I still can not get my money! My bills are now behind, I don't know what to do. This is a scam!!

26th of Feb, 2016

What a scam, run from ADP Total Pay Card, Money Network, Metabank Cardholder services. Mimi's cafe messed up her SS# so card can't be used for her wages. Called them we faxed info but they gave us wrong fax number, we then refaxed but they said they couldn't look it up. It's been weeks, sometimes they put on hold and hang up. Won't give us to a supervisor or manager, will not give out names or phone numbers to call back so you have to go through same broken system every time. Horrible customer service, worst I ever seen. Unbelievable. Run from them. Report to every BBB and state agency.

8th of Jun, 2015

I can use my money network payroll card anywhere except redbox. It tells me that it cannot authorize my card whenever I go to check out movies. I had the same problem with the ADP Total Pay card.

• La
      18th of Mar, 2016

I'm so upset today March 18th 2016 I've received a paycheck in my account $516 and when I woke up it was only $50 in my account they told me that it was a glitch in the system and there's nothing they can do about it they will investigate it I'm telling them that I live paycheck to paycheck and have 5 children I work very hard for my money my child needs Pampers food and I have a bill that needs to be paid today and if I don't pay I have a late payment fee 00 $50 what am I supposed to do about that they told me there's nothing that they can do 3290 days to investigate but that's my hard earned on money this company needs to be shut down immediately or more laws need to be passed by the government on how they can do customers let's all get together and send a complaint 2 the court system or two the government

• El
      29th of Mar, 2016

One of money networks card machines did not dispense my money when it was suppose to. I called them and told them and they said they could not do a provisional credit they had to send a dispute form wgich i would not get until 3-5 days. Of course i told them i know that they could do a provisional credit but this same SUPERVISOR BENJAMIN said they could not!!! So now im calli ng a lawyer for a lawsuit against money network. I URGE EVERYONE WHO HAS A DIRECT DEPOSIT WITH MONEY NETWORK TO SHUT YOUR ACCOUNTS DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY..!!!

• Ne
      19th of Aug, 2016

this card sucks i withdraw 500 dollars waited a full day to take out 300 more dollars wont it let me withdraw a charge more than ten dollars this card trully sucks they make you wait two weeks im getting an other card from a different company!!!

• Cu
      17th of Apr, 2017

the only thing that you need to do is to close the account since you mention that you are still a minor.i think this company has the option for you to get your money which is to close the account.and for you to close the account you just need to send an account closure statement affirming that you want to close your account effective on the date you wish to close it.and also dint forget to include your card# or account # for the bank to be able to track the correct account and not only that since you mention that your address is not matching on what the government has, Kindly also include your current address so that the physical check will be mailed to the right address, pretty simple.

• La
      23rd of Jun, 2017

Lost my card gonna call better business this place is [censor] not going to work and be stolen from

11th of Nov, 2018
    Money Network - Didn't get paid total amount
    Chadbourn
    North Carolina

My check stub said 122 dollars
    And when it was time for it to be deposited, I only got 97 dollars

• Ih
      31st of Jul, 2017

My card has been on hold thru money network since January. I've done everything they have asked for and they are still refusing to unhold my money. I have a 9 month old son who I need to provide for as well as bill that need to be paid for, I've been struggling with them and they are no help, they only say, sorry for the inconvenience" and tell me they never received my fax over and over. This is really frustrating and I don't know what else to do. I can't even transfer my money off my card to access it but they sure can charge me a maintenance charge for not using it. when it's because of them that I cannot use it.

14th of Sep, 2017

Hello I'm a associate of Wal-Mart, I use the money network card for my paycheck. I transferred some funds to my secondary card and their automated system had a mis function and sent my funds to a account that does not exist . It's been fourteen days I haven't received my funds yet. I have been calling then every day talking to different supervisors and no help at all. I hate this card I will never use this card never

27th of Oct, 2018
    Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com - I will sue this company
    Picayune
    Mississippi

My account is on hold ...I submitted my info...everyone is telling lies. I am going to sue this company. Holding my funds and my card is locked. I need my money asap. I will report this to the BBB asap

• Ni
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com - Money Transfer
    Utuado, Puerto Rico

I'm trying to transfer my money from paypal to my card and my money keeps getting declined. IM CALLING and have called the customer service like 3 TIMES ALREADY AND NO ONE IS PICKING UP MY CALL !!! IM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY I WOULD JUST LIKE TO HAVE MY MONEY !!!

• Ba
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com - Money network
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

03/02/2018 fraudulent charges were made at 3 different walmarts local to me. I immediately reported it. They denied my fraud dispute! HOW?!