Monarch Dental / makes false diagnosis
This time it was my wife - she was diagnosed as having two cavities that needed to be filled. We went to a different dentist (in private practice but not on our insurance plan) for a second opinion. His diagnosis, after x-rays and exam was that there were no cavities where they were claimed to be - nor anywhere else, for that matter. I went to Monarch to give them an opportunity to justify their findings and they said that it was a matter of opinion - now I ask you, is a broken arm a matter of opinion...are two teeth with cavities, level two and three?
More Monarch Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Monarch Dental - cruel doctor 
- Monarch Dental - fraud - overcharged
- Monarch Dental - overcharging, unnecessary work
- Monarch Dental - I should have listened to the complaints all over the internet about monarch before giving them my $ 
- Monarch Dental - ortho addtional charges
- Monarch Dental - useless dental care
- Monarch Dental - lies and steals 
- Monarch Dental - I am complaining about service.
- Monarch dental - Mckinney, texas - making false diagnosis
- Monarch Dental - dental work