Monarch Dental / scam
I've had to visit several times over the last two years Monarch Dental in Corinth in order to correct billing mistakes they have made. The staff there is rude and argumentative and is unwilling to accept that they have made a mistake. Their attitude is that if you'll just shut up long enough for them to explain to you that you're an idiot, all will be fine. Last week, I went down to the office in Corinth to give them a copy of my Expanation of Benefits which shows that they will get paid as soon as they submit the correct information. They know me well there as I have had to make several visits over the last two years to straighten out other mistakes they have made. When I walked in the Account Manager was laughing and cutting up with the staff at the counter, obviously not very busy. When I asked to speak to her she told me that she was very busy and didn't have time to talk to me. I told her that it would just take a minute. She replied that she was "with a patient". I told her that I would wait to which she replied "I'm going to be a long time!". Yeah, right! This is how Monarch Dental office staff treat their customers and I for one have had with them and I'm taking my business elsewhere.
More Monarch Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Monarch Dental - cruel doctor 
- Monarch Dental - fraud - overcharged
- Monarch Dental - overcharging, unnecessary work
- Monarch Dental - I should have listened to the complaints all over the internet about monarch before giving them my $ 
- Monarch Dental - ortho addtional charges
- Monarch Dental - unauthorized charge on the wrong bank account.
- Monarch Dental - first visit
- Monarch Dental - Dr. Louseau lied to his insurance company
- Monarch Dental - customer service
- Monarch Dental - neglect/rude