Momentum Direct / beware of this scam!

Ordered a FREE trial product from momentum direct where it says you only have to pay for shipping. The only method of payment they accept is an electronic check. After I had not received anything for a few weeks I tried to contact the company at [protected]. The phone would ring twice then disconnect. I tried to call several times but still the same thing. Then today I had 2 more electronic checks posted to my bank account with the same check number as the one that I had used to pay for the shipping. It was from momentum direct for$49.95 on 8/22/07 and $58.93 on 8/24/07. I did not authorize any such payments and was very upset, especially since I never received anything from them. The same number I had tried to call before was on the check. I tried to call it again, and still the same thing as before. I gave it another try and still no answer. [protected]. Only no matter how many times you call all you get is an answering machine. Also their email address is home@momentumdirect.net, but don't expect to get an answer. Their website is www.momentumdirect.net. And their mailing address is:

Momentum Direct
1010 South Magnolia Boulevard
Magnolia, TX 77355

So I had to close my bank account. And right before Christmas too. So beware and if you are having the same problem with this company then call your bank right away and file a forgery claim and they will block your account and you will have to open a new one. Also file as many complaints about this company that you can. We need to put a stop to this company.