Momentum Coach Hire / Completely unacceptable
We recently hosted a corporate event in Birmingham. Momentum charged a fortune to provide Executive Coaches to transport very senior execs to and from hotel - train station - office. Vehicles were anything but executive and what we received were not what we paid for in size or in quality. The vehicles were in an appalling condition i.e. mildew growing on the inside of the coaches. We had to turn the vehicles away as they we couldn't utilise them. When we complained and asked for a refund the operations manager, Martin Hall, responded 2 weeks later with an email reading "I am really sorry that the coaches did not meet you expectations and that you were not happy with the service, but they were in our view executive minibuses and the journeys took place.
At this moment in time there will be no refund". In my mind this is completely unacceptable, we signed a contract for Exec 16 seater coaches and we never received this! Most of all I am appalled in the way we received a response.
More Momentum Coach Hire Complaints & Reviews
- Momentum Coach Hire - UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE 
- Momentum Coach Hire - Terrible Service! 
- Momentum Coach Hire - Terrible Service + lack of customer care 
- Momentum Coach Hire - Shocking service
- Momentum Coach Hire - avoid like the plague
- Momentum Coach Hire [MCH] / Momentum Hub - booked 4x49 seats not double decks buses
- Momentum Coach Hire [MCH] / Momentum Hub - terrible service
- Momentum Coach Hire (MCH) - ruined holiday for 51 people on a special tour to kent 
- Momentum Coach Hire (MCH) - Appalling service
- Momentum Coach Hire - Coach Hire