Moe's Southwest Grill — coupon
I had (4) $5 coupons for a total of $20 to Moe's. As I walk in, I pull out my coupons and not once was I even greeted by your staff, the only question I got was, "Are those for this location?" He was referring to my coupons. After looking on the back (which I never did unfortunately) I realized my coupons were not valid for that specific location. However, I was in Atlanta and the coupon was good in many other Atlanta locations. I asked if he would be able to accept them and he said no. The issue is the customer service this specific team member provided. Since the moment I walked in, I felt as if I was a nuisance to them.
I then went to Willy's and paid full price. They also have a menu that describes what's actually in their items. Your menu on the wall just has a bunch of names with no description of the item. How am I supposed to know what I want there? Seems silly.
I do not eat Moe's OR Willy's ever and the only reason I was going to Moe's was because I had a coupon. I will say I had a much better experience with your competitor.
My name is Andrew Ferguson and my email is [protected]@gmail.com if you would like to reply
More Moe's Southwest Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Moe's Southwest Grill - lied to, then fired because of favoritism 
- Moe's Southwest Grill - harassment 
- Moe's Southwest Grill At Aiken, Sc / & Augusta Ga. - Racism - racist business policies
- Moe's Southwest Grill - the service and how I was treated 
- Moe's Southwest Grill #953 - cold/stale food w/o refund
- Moe's Southwest Grill - staff
- Moe's Southwest Grill - dirty restaurant and no salsa
- Moe's Southwest Grill - lack of diet soda after order was made
- Moe's Southwest Grill - missing paycheck
- Moe's Southwest Grill - queso/customer service