Model MayhemIndustry secret modeling &techniques&

I went to him for a "trade" shoot. Here are his following lies...and what he really means:

1. No, I don't have a girlfriend...
I have a fiancee! But I tell people that I have a huge house that own because I am such a rich photographer, and somehow have kids toys laying around in the yard as well. This is the only way for me to schmooze my way with a new model because my tiny dark p**** wants to run around town.

2. My technique is an industry secret, don't tell anyone...
Because I might get sued for sexual harassment!

3. One time, an escort, who was the boyfriend of the model, got mad at my techniques to get poses from a model so I told him to leave. The model stayed and continued to model, and then broke up with him during a break. From that day on, no escorts are ever allowed, not even my girlfriend (yes, he's not following his own lies)...
Because the things I do as my "techniques" are to basically take advantage of a new model and stick my nasty, old man's, tongue down her throat (making sure to chew some gum before in a premeditated way), touching her wherever I may please, reaching under her shirt and into her bra, making her touch me and feel my boner, all so I can "get a good pose" because I believe that sexual is the only way to pose. Therefore, escorts wouldn't be very good for my legal image!

Yes, I fell for the new model trick because I figured he was an amazing photographer...but I felt so horrible afterward and S-T-U-P-I-D. He isn't that great, all his photos are over processed, all the poses are the same ### because once you've used his "technique" you see how it shows in ALL OF HIS PHOTOS, he rarely leaves his stupid garage studio which is probably why he over processes everything, and apparently he has carpal tunnel and studied massage therapy?! I guess the latter was his only way to touch other women before he became a "photographer"...

Beware of his INDUSTRY SECRET TECHNIQUES!!! -______-

Professional Photographer...MY ###.

Comments

• Sf
      Jun 24, 2010

If this is sexual harrasment complaint, why not take the photographer to court? This is a serious alligation, and if you made this public, there for you are ready take the photographer to court.

• Al
      Jun 24, 2010

Bay Area photographers are a small network photographer, how can we photographers in the Bay Area protect ourselves from such, sexual allegations? There are photographers in the Bay Area that we all know that true predators, and they are not mentioned here.

You also mentioned his post processing techiques, could you be a jealous photographer, and wants to hurt the new rising new star?

• Li
      Dec 07, 2011

I guess this allegations about Antonio aren't true.He's such a good person and skillful photographer.He doesn't deserve this.

• I had the same experience as the original poster. I went for a TFP trade and he tried french kissing and touching me. He starts off gradually making a move by saying he is posing you and then gradually up his moves. I left after he tried to make the moves on me.

• Do
      Oct 09, 2014

If I had a young daughter I wouldn't let her shoot with him. At the very least bring an escort and really stick to your gut about boundaries. My shoot concept didn't involve nudity, but I was definitely pressured to take off as much as possible. If you are expecting to do a nude shoot that is one thing, but it was clear I was not. The person who was with me and I felt very uncomfortable during the shoot.

• Lo
      Aug 25, 2015

I am a photographer in the Bay area and I've hear horror story's from models about him. He gives a bad name to other photographers.

• Be
      Jan 01, 2016

I have heard from other models about this guy. I will believe them before I believe Antonio or his friend.

• Di
      May 16, 2016

I absolutely agree with this. This isn't a rumor. It happened. Went on a shoot with him in Santa Cruz and he took me to abandoned spots. One specifically with a beat up mattress and beat up furniture which made for a great background, however, he proceeded to lay on the mattress and told me to straddle him to get the better angle and he told me to then rub him down there.. I couldn't have felt more uncomfortable. I told him I wanted to get off and from there we shot in a car where he told me my expressions needed to look like I was having an orgasm. Disgusting photographer! Do not shoot with him. His photography will only get you into super retouched magazines you have to pay $35 dollars for, and the magazines aren't even heard of. Not worth your time and trauma.

For the lady saying the allegations aren't true, are you saying multiple models are lying about their situation. Open your eyes

• Bo
      Jun 11, 2016

Antonio Genovia did the same to me this past year. Ladies beware, he said he doesnt do tfp but he will message you and you will get all excited that such a "professional" wants to work with you. Then when you get to his garage of a studio he positions u for you poses then he starts touching...He gets too close for comfort and tried to touch my private area. I had no clue what to do because I was young. After I told him NO he got angry and right away stopped the shoot and told me to leave. I think he needs to be locked up and no Antonio this is not a competitor and you know it. More girls need to step forward PLEASE. I agree with every complaint he has had that he is a pervert and needs to be stopped.