Mobile Repeater Australia / Undelivered items, bad services and communication

I ordered phone from the company Mobile Repeater Australia. Before I placed the order, I called the operator and asked about the phone. He told me that it was in stock and the delivery would take 3 weeks. After that I paid for the order and waited 3 weeks. Nothing arrived and the agent promised to check my order. Later he told me that it was shipped and I needed to wait more. After that nothing. I know that they are scammers. So be careful if you order from this company.

Tr
Feb 21, 2014

Comments

15th of Apr, 2014

These guys are a bunch
    of crooks. Based overseas and don’t give a care when it comes to getting you
    your money back. They will do whatever they can to prevent you from returning
    I finally realized that he was just delaying my 30 day money back guarantee I
    contacted my credit card company and had them deal with the crooks. Mobile
    Repeater Australia should be shut down as far as I am concerned.

• Le
      16th of Apr, 2014

Mobile Repeater Australia sells mobile phone boosters and amplifiers. Not much amplifying going on if you ask me! The bloody thing comes direct from China with an invoice for $50USD. Now, had the booster of worked I would have not had a single complaint. I spent 5 hours trying to get it up and running with their terrible installation guide and got no response from there “technical support” team. Spoke to a fellow named Kory briefly, All I got from him was some poorly structured emails that didn’t make any sense. For all I know he is in China as well. Contacted consumer affairs and dept of fair trading. They will be dealt with properly

• Tr
      21st of Apr, 2014

These guys are a bunch of crooks. Based overseas and don’t give a care when it comes to getting you your money back. They will do whatever they can to prevent you from returning the unit. I went back and forth with a bloat named Kory for nearly 2 weeks. Once I finally realized that he was just delaying my 30 day money back guarantee I contacted my credit card company and had them deal with the crooks. Mobile Repeater Australia should be shut down as far as I am concerned.