Mni*creditreport.com / Unauthorized charges to my account!

I recently checked my banking account and found charges from mni*creditreport.com for $9.95. I remember getting a "FREE" report,then canceling this via telephone, over 1-year ago. Now they have charged my account once again after a year, without my approval. I can't seem to get in touch with them about this matter, to put a stop to this. If this has happened to anyone else. Please contact me with the information I need to contact this bunch of thieves.

Wesley Manis

A  11th of Jun, 2007 by
Same thing happened to me - I didn't catch it until after a full year transpired. I called 800-720-4420 and played whack-a-mole with their phone system before finally talking to someone.

They "say" that it has been canceled - I'll know for sure next month.
A  10th of Dec, 2007 by
My checking account got overdraws, so i went to the bank and got two month, transfers on the statement was a withdraw of 32.00 dollars.
A  9th of Oct, 2008 by
I have tried to cancel these continuing monthly payments of 12.95 for 8 months and cannot get any results
A  24th of Oct, 2008 by
Similar thing JUST happened to me. I just dealt with it today. They caused my account to be overdrawn... the charges werent even authorized. When i explained all of it to the less than helpful "customer service" they did nothing. They kept talking in circles, saying the same things over and over. They were NOT helping or even willing to. They wouldnt send me a refund, not even a percentage of what they took because she said "it clearly states when you sign up for the 30 day trial that we give no refunds" thats when i told her once again, i didnt know what she was talking about, i didnt even know anything about this company. I got no where with them and didnt know what else to do. I canceled it. But got nothing back from them. Supposedly its been canceled, we'll find out i guess. Those are some crooked slimes trying (and succeeding) to screw people out of their own money! I dont know what else to do... why hasnt anything been done about it yet?
A  14th of Feb, 2009 by
yes, this just happen to me I never gave them permission, to take any money off my card but they did anyway . They said it was free what happen what can I do

N  20th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My checking account was charged 14.95, I gave no one permission to charge my account. I need to know what I can do to get this taken care of.
A  11th of Jun, 2009 by
cancel order of complete credit report and still theres know refund of 14.95 on my acct could you please look into this matter and refund me the money in question thank you its still pending if theres any question about this matter please send email at jerzygrl4766@aim.com
A  1st of Oct, 2009 by
I have had this problem several times over the last twenty years and needless to say it really sucks. So, this is what you can do to get it to stop. First, call the credit card company in which the charges for the credit reporting service that you canceled months ago, like me, are being charged on and didn't know it and tell them to cancel the old card, due to unauthorized charges, and reissue you another card. When they, the credit card company, does this it cancels the old account number and issues a new one, which stops any and all charges to your old card. To set your mind at ease, this does not close your credit card account, it only cancels the old card number and reissues a new one with a different account number. However, if you have other automatic charges that you do approve of, such as the cell phone bill that is always to dam high, put on your card you will have to call the company with the new account number so they can continue to bill you via credit card.
N  7th of Oct, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also had $9.95 pending from my account. I found a phone number here (800 720 4420) that I called, chose option 1 from their menu and immediately talked with a fellow that was totally polite, finding my "account" within 30 seconds. He transferred me to the fraud department, again, another very polite hand helpful person listen to my complaint and said she had blocked my card number from their intake orders and put a flag on my pending charge to stop it. I will let you know if, indeed, they have solved my problem.