[Resolved] MiWay Insurance / poor service

Johannesburg, South Africa

I am so dissappointed that Miway do not value or try to retain loyal customers.

I have been a loyal customer with Miway for 6 years uninterrupted service, no accident or stolen car. Paid monthly premiums every month without any hassles.

I purchased a new vehicle and wanted to include in my current policy but because of their high premiums and not willing to better the current prices that I received, I was forced to cancel.

I will spread the word and make sure that all my friends and family who are with Miway get to know and look else where for a company who cares and willing to retain their customers.

Bye bye Miway and thank you for nothing.

• Resolution statement

• MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2018

We’re so sorry to hear that your recent service experience has left you feeling let down and undervalued and we assure you that it is never our intention to upset you in any way. We have escalated your concerns and one of our agents will be in touch to assist you shortly!

Best regards,