MiniPocketRockets.com / I believe this may be a scam!
My husband and I wanted to buy an end of school year gift for our two boys. We contacted a company by the name of "MINIPOCKETROCKETS.COM." Two days after ordering we were informed our credit card was denied. Confused because we hadn't used this card in a long time since it was paid off. We asked they run it again. As the children are anxiously waiting for their well earned gift, we get another call that the card is still denied. Well, I said there must be something wrong with the bank and I ordered the bikes with my bank card. The bikes were delivered a few days later as promised and all was well. The next day two more bikes were on a truck to be delivered. I told the truck driver this was shipped yesterday and the company must have made an error, please send them back. Two months later I was going over our bills and noticed two charges for the same company on two different statements. I notified the company of the error, and then notified them again. Finally they responded, telling me I ordered them both times and I am now responsible for a restocking fee of 25%. Now not only do they want me to pay for their mistake but they were never going to let me know I wasn't credited for the two bikes returned to them. Huh, I believe this may be a scam!!!
More MiniPocketRockets.com Complaints & Reviews
- MiniPocketRockets - Fraud/Cheat 
- Mini Pocket Rockets - Defect, no support 
- MiniPocketRockets.com - Fictional Warranty 
- MiniPocketRockets - fraud
- MiniPocketRockets.com - Broke Bike Out Of Box Cant Get Replaced 
- Mini Pocket Rockets - Returns/Unprofessional/Thieves
- MiniPocketRockets - Stopped working and company refused to replace it even though it's under warranty.
- MiniPocketRockets - my husband ordered a bike for our son for christmas
- MiniPocketRockets.com - defective products/ no returns
- MiniPocketRockets - Awful experience