MiniPocketRockets / Fraud/Cheat

1 VA, United States Review updated:

A Complete Fraud, PERIOD!

I have been waiting 7 months for a replacement part. I ordered a bike from this FRAUD company in Dec 2008. I have been waiting on a replacement part every since (today date is 07/30/2009). I have NEVER in my life experienced this kind of treatment from ANY company. They give you the "run arounds" on the phone, I was NEVER able to speak to the supervisor and don't even think about email them... HA!. I eventually contacted my cc company and had them to "reverse" the charges which they did after Minipocketrocket .com refused to contact them back. What did Minipocketrocket.com do after I reversed the charges? sent everything to a Collections. FOLKS! THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE FRAUD! I will fight them tooth and nail! it is not even about the money it is about PRINCIPLE! I can't believe they are allowed to get away with this!

Pe

Comments

20th of Apr, 2011

I thought I would be a lucky one, well I was very worng. Customer service is terrible!!! They blame the client for everything! Every mistake they make is somehow the our fault. They lie, told the bike was held up is customs, then shipped another bike. They did call to ask if I would like to be placed on a waiting list for the bike I wanted, but somehow that stands for send me any peice of crap you have there. Do not buy form this company. Better off going to Wal-mart and buying the battery operated bike! I even asked customer service about the bad reviews, ha! they stated errors very rarely happen with their company and they are well respencted. Think they are confused with someone else.

20th of Apr, 2011

Place sucks!

• Ju
      11th of Oct, 2011

omg i ordered from them a month ago paid 338.00 i called today the jerk guy who was beyond rude claimed the order was cancelled that next day due to product was on backorder and that money was never taken out, i called my bank and they laughed and said it was clearly debited from my acct so i called back and the same guy answered all three times and he was rude he interrupted me he said they never took money so now i get to go to bank fill out affidavit and wait but in the mean time my sons bday present will not b here!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM MINIPOCKETROCKETS.COM FRAUD