Minimax 123DJ.COM / poor service

I placed and order on 123DJ.com on February 3, 2007. It is now February 14, 2007 and I have not recieved a shipping confirmation or anything. They took my money but won't return my emails! I have contacted them by phone and they just keep giving me the run around. They tell me that the order will be processed tomorrow and I will recieve a tracking number within 24 hours. It's been 4 days since then. Fortunately I live about 2 1-2 hours from Chicago so if I don't recieve my merchandise by the weekend I will be taking a trip down there to get the merchandise that I ordered and give Mr. Neil a piece of my mind. He will be compensating me for my time also.

Ri

Comments

• Vi
      15th of Feb, 2010

So how did it all turn out?

• Pe
      30th of Mar, 2010

Same as Rick I placed my order, after received a order confirmation and a order number I awaited shipping notice and nothing!! so I emailed the email address which is on their web site and "nothing" I can't find out the status on my order. I am becomeing somewhat upset with them My order was placed on March 22/ 2010 and after seven working days I normally hear something on shipping. Is this site a rip-off site??