Miniinthebox.com / no delivery, no refund
You may never receive the product you purchased. When submitting a resolution ticket, they keep extending the amount of time. At first the reply was "it can take 20-30 days." When that did not happen, I was assured it would arrive "no later than 40 days" and given an exact date. After 40 days, they are now saying, "so you still have great possibilities to receive it within 60 days."
This company appears to be a scam, and they appear to keep extending the delivery date until you either give up or forget. They will not refund your purchase price.
More Miniinthebox.com Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - customs duty bill
- Light In The Box - can no longer contact company for return
- Light In The Box - I am complaining about my whole experience and still not received my package
- Light In The Box - cheating company
- Light In The Box - exchange request ignored