*Miniclip / unauthorized debit/credit card charges

no idea, United States Review updated:

I have found a charge on my bank account for $3.99 on 09/13/17 by "*miniclipg.co/helppay#ca". I called my bank, but they could not find a phone number for me to call and inquire as to how this charge got on my card. I need a refund please for this charge and for them to be block from charging me again. I couldn't find a email address, a phone number, company name or street address for "Miniclipg company. I don't know if you can block them but I will get the bank to block any other charge from them.

Ch
Sep 15, 2017

Comments

Sep 17, 2017

Hi, My name is JASON GREY and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called CARL . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able towithdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address ([protected]@gmail.com) And I believe they will also Change your Life.