Mingle2 / Discrimination

I was recently (February 14th 2009) permanently banned from the Mingle2 dating website. This was done without notice or explicit reasoning. The only circumstance that had arisen was that I had been criticized by the administrative team for my stance on Christianity. I had been accused of "Christian Bashing." I would very much like to launch a complaint for discrimination for my stated position on religion but not sure if this can be done?

Kr

Comments

11th of May, 2009

Same thing happened to me on thehotspotguide.com. What is that about.

• Du
      1st of May, 2010

i have been bullied and harassed by mikey117 and 2 other women for my sense of humor. i was accused of something i did not do. i want to file a lawsuit against mingle2.com. when i checked my incoming mail, the posts were deleted from mikey. and then, i checked my sent mail, and some were deleted.
    however, i blocked him and got the block message to the site adminstrators before mikey117 then posted on the forum that i was perverted. so i said i would sue for this bs.
    then they pulled my account for several days because they said i took jabs at the site moderators who took acception to what i wrote about my rights. i think my civil rights have been violated. and in turn they said i violated rule 16 for taking jabs at site moderators. i warned posters ...people posting that the site mods would get them, and instead they took swipes at me.
    what are my rights on a public forum exactly? i am a 63 year old woman studying to be a consumer advocate. i admit my humor is way out there, but not intended as abusive. i think i am being picked on because i am funny, and people do follow my writings, and phylis diller type humor.

9th of Sep, 2010

Read the Terms of Use that YOU agreed to when you signed up. I've been on that site. If you break the rules, then you get in trouble. The rules are clearly posted in the forums. All you have to do is read.

Even you said the posts from that guy were gone, so it looked like the mods did their job.

You are just mad that you didn't get you way.

• Sv
      1st of Oct, 2011
    Mingle2 - Religious Discrimination
    Mingle2

I was permanently banned from this website without warning. I believe this occurred due to my religious beliefs and constitutes religious discrimination. Do I have any possible recourse and do anti-discrimination laws extend into cyberspace?

• De
      3rd of Jan, 2015
    Mingle2 - removal of my pictures and info
    mingle2
    Winchester
    mingle2.com

I have requested many times to hav my profile removed after I deactivated it and they refuse to help me I just want it off the Internet and now I guess they have released it to other sites I don't want one mistake to get out of control and be plastered all over the internet

• Li
      3rd of Sep, 2015

My profile just got removed after 6 years of not meeting any girls the site is a load of old hairy old man saggy balls.🙀😭🙅

• Ba
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Mingle2 - Fake account
    India

Someone has created a fake account by name ManjushaAsokh123 in Mingle2.com using the profile pic and mobile number of my daughter. This is an illegal act and should be punished. Kindly therefore delete the account and inform me on bashokkumar18@gmail.com

• Og
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Mingle2 - I need an admin verification on my account

I can't send messages to any one because Mingle2 is asking me to request an admin verification on my account.When ever i wanted to message any one, It keep showing me this.Please i need help

• Pr
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Mingle2 - Refund my money
    Mohali
    India

Please I am sorry for taking 12 months subscription please it was a mistake please deactivate my account and please refund my money it is a big request to you

• Te
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Mingle2 - stop payment

I did not authorized this payment

• Sh
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Mingle2 - I upgraded 3 months but it didn't upgraded yet
    Jaipur City

Hello mark
    I tried to open one match someone liked me and as I opened it showed me upgrade then I subscribe 3months plan by PayPal but it didn't work out and it didn't upgrade
    So my money what
    Has it gone ???
    Or will you help me out by this to solve and upgrade
    If you want take my messages photo from bank
    Shamim khan 9928802004

• D0
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Mingle2 - Got Banned

I have been using mingle2 for almost over year. Never had problems. But today i am not able ofor login with my id and it says unauthorized access and Banned. I cannot open mingle2 website in my browser. Without intimation my account and ip is banned on mingle2. They should have given intimation about the ban. How long will this ban be?