Minel / Formal dress

1 China, Australia

Worst company ever. Apparently have changed names several times due to bad business. My issue is the same as all the others i have read on here (its a shame i didnt read them first). Dress came completely wrong colour (pastel pink instead of peach or coral colour), different beading style (instead of covering bust only, it went down to the waist), Knee length split instead of thigh height and it looks like a square cut split rather than a neat one, sizes all out of whack ( i followed their size guide and got one way too big in bust). 2 darts in the front waist as stiff satin was used instead of the free falling chiffon advertised with no darts. They looked at pictures agreed it was not correct apologised then offered me 10% refund which was $21 as i paid $210. When i said that is unacceptable, they said they would let me keep the (trashy cheap) dress. I said no i want a refund like your page says you provide if the colour, size is wrong and they said we are a low profit company we cannot afford it. They refuse to let me speak to a supervisor and kept responding with "we did offer you a refund all you have to do is accept and problem solved" The only problem that would remain is i would have still lost 90% of the cost. Complete rip offs I would actually use the word thieves...

Minel