Milanoo.com — when she received the dress it was horrible
My sister order a wedding dress beautiful picture, it had roses on it and everything. She was really excited, when she received the dress it was horrible. It looked nothing like the picture it was missing the whole top part that should of been red. We contacted the company they said what was wrong with it?, I told them they didn't agree until the saw the red part missing, then they said nothing else was wrong. But that was a lie the rose's were supposed to look like rose's not carnations, the color of the stems were brown instead of green there were strings hanging all over from the dress. It looked like a child made it. They offered only $100.00, we paid over $200.00 for it. We said no we want a full refund, so my sister sends it out like they told her to. It gets to in china 4 days later. The post office tried to deliver it 3 times. I emailed them and told them they need to pick it up. They wrote back it was delivered, they said wait patiently for your refund. After waiting about a week, one answer said they were looking for it, then I waited 2 weeks now there telling me they never received it. It's a shame that this company is still in business, all they do is lie and ruin people wedding days. Don't order from them. They have the worst customer service and all the do is lie.
More Milanoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Milanoo.com - customer service 
- Milanoo.com - fraud 
- Milanoo.com - wrong dress, no refund 
- Milanoo.com - they sent me trash piece of cloth 
- Milanoo.com - customer service and return policy 
- Milanoo.com - you will be disappointed and you wont be able to return 
- Milanoo.com - my order
- Milanoo - product not as ordered and refusal to rend return authorization or refund for correction
- Milanoo.com - refusal to refund money for damaged product 
- Milanoo - be warned_dont buy from them!!!