Milanoo.comwhen she received the dress it was horrible

My sister order a wedding dress beautiful picture, it had roses on it and everything. She was really excited, when she received the dress it was horrible. It looked nothing like the picture it was missing the whole top part that should of been red. We contacted the company they said what was wrong with it?, I told them they didn't agree until the saw the red part missing, then they said nothing else was wrong. But that was a lie the rose's were supposed to look like rose's not carnations, the color of the stems were brown instead of green there were strings hanging all over from the dress. It looked like a child made it. They offered only $100.00, we paid over $200.00 for it. We said no we want a full refund, so my sister sends it out like they told her to. It gets to in china 4 days later. The post office tried to deliver it 3 times. I emailed them and told them they need to pick it up. They wrote back it was delivered, they said wait patiently for your refund. After waiting about a week, one answer said they were looking for it, then I waited 2 weeks now there telling me they never received it. It's a shame that this company is still in business, all they do is lie and ruin people wedding days. Don't order from them. They have the worst customer service and all the do is lie.

Ba

Comments

• Ro
      Jan 05, 2012

Oh. I am sorry to hear about that.
    I have a wedding dress of white simple style from Peridress! They made and sent it to me after promised days! It looks amazing! Very good fabric and exquisite seaming handwork! I am in love with it! Thanks for Peridress’s dress and their best price!

• Je
      Jan 07, 2012

Yes. Ella. I also purchased my wedding dress from peridress. I think I am so lucky to find peridress website. My wedding dress of chiffon fabric arrived today and I couldn’t help wait any longer to try it on before the mirror. I must say it is very gorgeous than the picture on the website, the exquisite beading work is one of the most beautiful details on the wedding dress. It fits me perfectly and the dress size is exactly of mine. Thanks for their detailed explanation of how-to-measure, you should follow steps by steps if an order were placed. I think Peridress is a reliable bridal shop online for your dress selections.
    I love Peridress. I will do further business with Peridress.

• Fl
      Jan 20, 2012

Have you ever searched wedding dress through EZabcd? I bought a wedding dress there. It's very exciting when I get the dress because it looks exactly like the picture shown, definitely the same of my dreaming dress! You should have a try!

• Ca
      Feb 03, 2012

Yes, you should try Peridress next time.
    I purchased my wedding dress from them. The dress arrived in time. After I receive it, all I can say is WOW! We were not expecting it for another month. We are totally thrilled with the dress. It is just as pictured and fits her perfectly. THANKS A LOT!

Feb 03, 2012

I also suggest you try Peridress web site. You can place the order 3 month at least before your wedding, it leaves enough time for everything! I purchased my wedding dress in winter which is not a hot season for wedding. I got my dress in time and it is sooooo beautiful. I love it so much. Their service is pretty good. But if you want to purchase exactly same as the original dresses, I suggest you purchase your dresses from the store directly. Although it will cost you much.

• Pa
      Feb 06, 2012

I also want to recommend Peridess to you. I am very satisfied with my wedding dress. The shape of my dress is stunning! And the service advisor has been very helpful and she deserves a raise! Thanks for all hard work they made for my big day! Thank you, peridress.

• Ro
      Feb 09, 2012

Hi, there. I also want to recommend Peridress to all of you. I just can't help to say the service Peridress provide throughout the process is perfect: their professional and promptly response as well as their quick and in time delivery. I also can't help to say thanks for tailoring such a fantastic wedding dress for me! Particular worth mention is the jacket I selected from website's separate lists of varied jacket styles, which style is perfect match. So you should visit Peridress if you want to purchase dress on line.

• Be
      Feb 11, 2012

I also have a good experience from Peridress. I'd like to share it with all of you. I just want more people will know Peridress. I have an wedding dress of luxury style from Peridress! I just want to say thanks for making such a fantastic wedding dress!! Everyone at the wedding thought it was gorgeous and that I looked really beautiful! It was the perfect fit too! I also want to thank for such a good customer service, they are the best!! Peridress, which you shouldn't miss.