Midway Chevy / sales people promise and fail to come through

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States

On June 10th my husband and I went to Midway and got a truck at the time of sale the sales person Lemar told us that he would get us an extra key to the truck we were getting. Due to the late hour the parts department was closed. My husband went back on Tuesday 6/12/17 to get the key and sign the final papers. Before he went back he noticed that the tail light was out. So when he went to talk to the Lemar he ended up talking to his boss. Well, his boss promised to fix the tail light and get us our key. Again the parts department was closed so they could not get our key. Told him to come back the next day. WE both went in on 6/14/17 to get this taken care of. As we are their and the parts department is in the middle of making our key we are told that they can not give us the key but can sell it to us. That is 600 dollar. We are giving them 3118 and don't see why we should have to pay for something that was promised to us. Neither one of them offered to eat the cost and keep to their word. I wish there I was more I could do to get these to people to understand to keep their months shut if they can't keep to their promises.

Ol