Microtek / UPS not working even after several complaints
I bought the microtek 800 VA double power ups from Nirman computers in Sept 2007 for Rs.3000 till last month it was working fine. Then i did not get the required backup. One power fails, the ups switched off automatically immediately. 1. I took the ups and carried it up to your service center and asked to do the service. They said "on site service is available" and i took back the ups2. I made the complaint over phone No.940 on 16/7/2008. They attended within 2 days and changed the battery. I charged the battery for 2 days and started using it. When the power failed, it went off abruptly immediately.3. again complaint no 70546. They came and changed the fuse, again When the power failed, it went off abruptly immediately.4. complaint no 1073, they took 10 days to come and that too after making more than 100 calls. Then too the same problem5. Complain not 35052, they came in 7 days, and again the same problem. The backup does not last even for one second.6. Again complaint no AUG27. No action yet.7. I made complaint to Nirman computers and he asked me to talk to MR Sanjay Mathur yesterday. And yet no action taken. My hard disk has crashed more than 3 times due to this and my work is affected. You know the essence of a UPS.
More Microtek Complaints & Reviews
- Microtek - No response on the customer care 
- Microtek - Not working properly 
- Microtek - Service center not providing services 
- Microtek - not working properly 
- Microtek - WORST SERVICE - NO SOLUTION 
- Microtek International - voltage stabilizer eml 5090
- Microtek - UPS 
- Microtek - Does Microtek International(P) Ltd Provide Old Repaired Items to its Valued Customer Service charge paid for new Item?
- Microtek - Ripped off
- Microtek - not working