Metropcs Samsung,hauwei, Android / cloning of cell phone
Wednesday May 2, 2012
To: California Consumer Complaints, Reviews, and Information
My Complaint regarding MetroPCS Cell Phone Company:
There is no Fraud Department. If so, when asked, no one at MetroPCS has given me any information regarding such a Department, nor has anyone given me a phone number where a person answers, only a recorded message or their website.
In believing my phone(s) being cloned, all MetroPCS kept suggesting was to purchase another cell phone. No one ever offered any assistance in this regard. The sales staff was was not even aware of this type of technology, which shows you how far behind MPCS is in comparison to their competition.
Also, Having minimal MetroPCS Centers that are the only place to get repairs or things handled on a Metro cell phone was irritating, ridiculous, prehistoric and a waist of valuable time. Waiting in Lines????????????
If someone can help, please send me a message.
More Metropcs Samsung,hauwei, Android Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance
- Metro PCS - cellphone insurance and customer care representative misleading information