MetroPCS / rebates
Purchased a phone in april 2017... Supposed to get a $60 rebate card... They claim they mailed it... Which by the way takes 30 days... They had some bogus address i've never heard of or resided at. Then claimed they sent it again and at the right address in september 2017... Here it is october 26th 2017... No rebate sent.. Of course. I call again... They say they will mail another one.. Stop the payment o. Previous one supposedly mailed.. And it will take another 30 days... I keep calling... I explained i've been a customer for 8 years... Never once have I rebate i've ever been told I was getting... I asked if it's a scam... They promise it's not... More lies... So many phone from them in 8 years... They never last.
Cassandra henry... Dissatisfied customer
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance