MetroPCS — overcharged for three months
In the month of October 2016 we had five phones with Metro pcs. but only four phones were working. We let them know in the store and tried to get the phone to work in the store but the phone still did not work. So we took the phone off the account. Now for the next two months we were charged for five phones since the month of October in the amount of $170.00 dollars. we made a complaint about this to the 1800metropcs after going into the store with the manager. when he returned he let us know that they would take of $40.00 for this month. Our complaint is what about the other months we were plainly overcharged $40.00 per month.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance