Metrobus Nationwide Sdn. Bhd Malaysia / Rude Attitudes

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Review updated:

I took bus from Jalan Ipoh to Kepong Jusco as usual. Today, I have the worst experienced. Normally student's ticket price ( which wearing a uniform ) was half from the original, but an Indian ticket seller ask me to pay the full price. Fine then, I ask him nicely to make sure that he didn't forgot about the ticket price rules. FIRST, he THREW me back my 50 cent which I pass it to him. SECOND, he turned around to collect other passengers' ticket money and I'm sure that I heard a sound "CIBAI" scolding out from his mouth. What's wrong with asking ticket price and what's wrong with his attitude aka manners? Is this the best service METROBUS NATIONWIDE SDN.BHD MALAYSIA can give to it's passengers OR they are just bullying students who don't dare to speak out their anger? I don't care if I paid more money but at least the attitude of the ticket seller should be better. I don't care this issue have a solution or not. I'm posting his photo to aware all of the bus passengers, and I hope the bus company can give me an explain as soon as possible.

Metrobus Nationwide Sdn. Bhd Malaysia

Ye
May 16, 2015

Comments

• Ol
      11th of Oct, 2015

I agree to this student.. Coz even i saw half photo only i still can recognize this stupid indian conductor he was so rude and worst indian i saw.
    I don't like his attitude he so cruel his alway spit bad word to the passengers he so assuming that the metro bus is belongs to him no manners at all he always scold passengers he thinking his a boss "CIBAI, LAN CHAO" this is what he says all the time.
    I hope this metrobus company will taken action bout this. Their route is going to Damansara Damai METROBUS 100.

• Ly
      19th of May, 2016

CHEAT MONEY
    I am a student, always take bus metro bus because I have no choice only metro bus is only available at my place.
    I always from Pasar Seni back Puchong is RM2.50, today which is 19/5/2016 3.15pm Bus No BJA6417 (620), the lady staff costs me RM3, I was shock because I always take bus from there back to my home usually the price is RM2.50. When I ask why RM3 she scold me. It was making me feel very disappointed and angry. I'm just a student and I need to take this METRO bus to and back one. I hope Metrobus Nationwide can take action and train all the staff about customer services and manners. If without us you cannot do your business.

• Ly
      19th of May, 2016

CHEAT MONEY
    I always from Pasar Seni back Puchong is RM2.50, today which is 19/5/2016 3.15pm Bus No BJA8741 620, the lady staff costs me RM3, I was shock because I always take bus from there back to my home usually the price is RM2.50. When I ask why RM3 she scold me. It was making me feel very disappointed and angry. I'm just a student and I need to take this METRO bus to and back one. I hope Metrobus Nationwide can take action and train all the staff about customer services and manners. If without us you cannot do your business.