Metro PCS / not user friendly
Your website routes me to stores that are NOT near me at all. I called the numbers and have spoken to a total of 8 people, NONE of which could understand that I am in Irving/Las Colinas. EVERY one of your competitors is on MacArthur and you are not. I tried calling the customer service line and it kept routing me back to the auto attendant. The site is not updated because I called a supposed location for you, a Target, who had a phone. No metro pcs plan, just the phones. Very misleading. This does not warm me up to using this company at all. I mean if this much hassle just to get a plan, I could only imagine trying to get something resolved! It has been since Monday, 10 phone calls, 2 drive by's and 8 people and I have had no success finding a store to sign up on the metro pcs plan. How do these guys stay in business?
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance