Metem Internationalheider pro zoom x1 land telescope

D Nov 15, 2017 Review updated:

I have ordered a Heider Land Telescope on the 12nd of September which I have already paid by mastercard (amount of €119). After my purchased order I have received an invoice of my shopping and I was waiting for some delivery information. A week after I have sent them an email asking about my delivery because I had no info at all, and I got a reply back on 22dnd Of September that the telescope will be dispatched latest on 5th of October. Than the mentioned date has passed so I wrote an email to all their contacts what they have on their website but I never got an answer. I have tried to call them but none of their number works. I have asked for a refund by email and they didn't do anything. Today is 15th of November and I am still waiting for any info from their side. The most annoying thing is that I was on my facebook site when the advertisement came up, so I clicked on it... I still see the same advertisement on facebook. Is this company still exist? If not how can it be that hundred of people are buying products and prepay it and than nothing happens? No refund, no answer. They have extremly poor customer service ...but at the same time brilliant websites, because they have: metem.eu, landtelescope.eu. I know that it is hard to get my money back but I really hope that noone will order anything from their website because theese are all fake. I am still hoping to get any answer or refund...or to see that they have closed by the police for deception of the costumers.
My invoice number: [protected]
My order number: LANDEN-[protected]

• A
      Nov 16, 2017

Hello, I have the same problem. I have ordered a Heider Land Telescope on the 29 of September. I have received an invoice of my shopping and I am still waiting. Today is 16 th of November... Sirs, thik twice before buiynig from: metem.eu, landtelescope.eu, heidertelescope.com :-(

• J
      Dec 20, 2017

Reclamar dinero desde donde se ha efectuado el pago (tarjeta credito, tranferencia, etc.) y poner denuncia en la policia... presuntos estafadores.
    Claim money from where the payment was made (credit card, transfer, etc.) and report to the police ... alleged fraudsters.