Merry Maids / Everything that was in my contract was not done
I am from the Springfield, Ma area and I only had them come out to my home twice and both times they had to return the next day to actually complete the job, with still minimal results! The reason I needed the extra help is because I am 9 months pregnant and the idea of getting down on my hands & knees to wash floors and scrub toilets was not appealing to me, or even possible, at this point. I only have a 900 sq. ft. condo and they charged me $136 for the first cleaning and $76 each week thereafter, however they promised all these "extras" that smaller services didn't provide. Needless to say, NONE of the extras were ever done, let alone normal cleaning each time. My master bath was skipped on both occasions! Only good thing to come out of it was that my money for the second cleaning is being promised to be returned to me...we'll see if that happens. EVERYTHING that was in my contract was not done. I also was supposed to have a designated cleaner responsible for my home and someone different came each time. Search around a get more estimates, DO NOT hire Merry Maids!
More Merry Maids Complaints & Reviews
- Merry Maids - Fraud and scam 
- Merry Maids Corporate Office - The worst customer service ever! 
- Merry Maids - Never again I will use this company 
- Merry Maids - Rude, unprofessional service 
- Merry Maids - Anyone with any sense or morals wouldn't hire this company
- Merry Maids - customer service
- Merry Maids - unauthorized credit card charges
- Merry Maids - unauthorized charges and unethical behaviour.
- Merry Maids - Merry Maids
- Merry Maids - Unethical behaviour