Meritline.com / scam and lies
Ordered re-manufactured toner cartridges from meritline.com, it took them 1 day to charge my credit card, and after two weeks, received a notice that order shipped, with a non-existent fed-ex tracking number. Called company, they tranferred me a couple of times, then could not give me any info re shipment, so I cancelled order, and called mycredit card co. Warning, warning, warning, this company is flakey - do not buy or do business with this company.
More Meritline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Meritline - abcink or meritline ink cartridges don't work, no one speaks understandable english 
- Meritline - non-delivery 
- Meritline.com - did not receive/poor customer service 
- Meritline - terrible company
- Meritline - used merchandise advertised as new and it doesn't work! 
- Meritline - terrible experience!
- Meritline.com - lava hd-400 power indoor antenna
- Meritline/Supply House - hp toner cartridge
- www.meritline.com - selling fraudulent products
- Meritline - I threw 600 bucks away!