Men's USA / Rip off activity

United States Review updated:

Be careful ordering from mensusa.com - after ordering suits for a wedding - languages were downloaded on my laptop and next time I tried to log into my bank account - I was directed to a new page. Be oh so careful with this website. I went to the bank and changed all my account numbers. Also when I ordered the suits, I got all different suits. I ordered the same suit; however, when shipped we got all different brand names. Some were shipped from California and some from New York City. You do not get what you ordered. I will never order from these people again.
Va

Comments

Ki
  2nd of Apr, 2009
I want to start a class action lawsuit against these gyes. Anyone who has ever been screwed by these gyes. Been lied to cheated, conned, ripped of whatever contact me and we will get our day of retribution when I send a media release to all radio, TV news hours and newspapers.These gyes need to be put out of business paul_modde@yahoo.ca 778-330-7213
Ki
  2nd of Apr, 2009
anybody know where they get there zoot suits from.i need a pair of pants to complete my suit that they refuse to send me unless i send them more money which will mean i will end paying over 150 canadian dollars for a pair of pants that i still might not get.Any ideas anybody paul_modde@yahoo.ca where do they get there hats from

Men's USA Logo Men's USA