Menards / 10x8 Grizzly Shed / Poor material!
Special Order from Menards for a "pre built" 10x8 Grizzly Shed. Took two weeks for the special order to be delivered. Was told by the lumber specialist "the truck driver will set it were ever you want it". Two weeks went by and on a Saturday here comes the truck "flat bed semi" with my special ordered shed. He could not "put it were I wanted it because he had a "semi"!! Started to unload by hand! The lumber was the worst I had ever seen, BIG knots and warped 4x8 sheets of "treated plywood, 2x4's were knotty and warped, the shed it self (walls) looked like someone had drove a forklift into it!! Sides were split or broken, points were broken off. Lumber looked like the lowest grade made and the worst picked out. Refused delivery and the driver returned it to the Menards store. Had charged on my "Menards" card, went to the store to have taken off my card and experienced the worst customer service I had ever had. NO ONE ever said they were sorry about the problem or even asked if there was something they could do to remedy the situation. Bad product & BAD service.
More Menards / 10x8 Grizzly Shed Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - Lyon's Bathtub from Menards is crap! 
- Menards - Awful place to work in 
- Menards - Military Discount 
- Menards - Menards and Designer Image Vinyl Lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - MasterCraft Doors 
- Menards - pick up order
- Tuscany Jostle Sensor Faucet - faucet
- Menards - customer service, garden center entrance always closed.
- Menards - building materials/ delivery
- Menards - all supplies not delivered